Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I would never be near a penis in a sexual situation, I say that as a regular nikka much less a Billionaire like Diddy.

He's never beating the fagggot/Super Weirdo allegations and I hope he knows he's ruining biggies legacy with his BS.

If Epstein can be got a nikka like puffy can .

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Even the name "bad boy" sounds suspect now, it was all about grabbing his man's genitals and anus, wow :why:

giphy.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how long it took these folks to start talking. A lot folks walking around with open secrets.

If Diddy or Cuba Gooding groped me I would be one paid Consigliere cuz I woulda told everybody immediately.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Filing a $30 BILLION lawsuit is not a good look.

Makes dude kinda look foolish and damages credibility IMO

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R. Kelly got railroaded... If it was a Rico charge, everyone and their mama would have been arrested that same week including the parents.

If he had pleaded guilty back then in 2008 though, he would have been out by now.

I hope Diddy wasn't dumb enough to film himself having sex with his crew members, that alone would destroy him and Suge is gonna have a field day.

Suge can't really say anything because he had booty goons rape everyone in those offices including Dr. Dre.

Plus, Suge was making cats perform fellatio.
He deserved it :manny:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a lot in this lawsuit document

There's actual pictures of Stevie J fukking a white man
Apparently Puff and his son shot a nikka
Puff bragging about shooting people in the club with Shane and getting off

Crazy shyt
Dude implicated a ton of people in criminal activity. Seems like it's a bit much if you just want to get paid what you're owed. The footnotes exposing the redacted names are just ridiculous.