Diddy placed on suicide watch

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah Puff probably had a lot of hip hop and rnb artists up in his parties, Epstein had elite level politicians etc at his venue. Puff they will want to take to trial and lock up for as long as possible unless he himself commits suicide. There will be nobody setting up any type of hit.

Whilst he's inside and we get leaked info daily it's going to feel worse and worse for him. His team need to settle as quick. Get the plea and request no other shyt gets leaked. It will be intriguing to see who else gets named in all this.
You think it was only just rappers at those parties?

Im pretty sure there were behind the scenes type people up in there too. People are naming celebs and rappers because thats what Puff.. is a celeb. And celebrity brings more attention to the stories. But dude been in the business for decades, been having parties for decades, etc. There have probably been thousands of people at his shyt.

But I dont see the point of denying bail. Especially if he’s not a danger to anyone with Civil cases. Only thing dude could do is sneak out the country somehow but almost impossible with no passport. They setting him up by keeping him in there.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shaq-laughing-behind-paper-80exqkkxb2w7k47q.webp

Art Barr

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't know if Diddy was ever like this back in the '90s and early '00s, but something changed and made him into this deviant, sadistic, sociopathic MF. I guess money will sometimes do that to you, but this isn't the same Diddy that Biggie knew.