Diddy placed on suicide watch

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His lifestyle that he has been living for decades and feeling untouchable to prison is a jarring change. I wouldn't be surprised if he cracks and kills himself. Honestly, I thought R Kelly was going to do the same

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why info is power and the ones in power want to gatekeep it because we heard so many stories about diddy from former artist,bodyguards, etc that keep bringing that attention back to them and these old heads think shyt sweet. To think the year started off with the first big viral interview with kat saying “Diddy wants to party and you gots to tell him no”

:ohhh:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suicide watch???

tupac-tupac-shakur.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This is standard protocol for someone of puffs status

This dude has mansions on both coasts ,endless resources ,can hop on his private plane & go to the Bahamas or anywhere in the world whenever he wants

Now he’s sitting in a woat facility that judges & prosecutors have acknowledged is a terrible place facing years/potentially life in jail. I’d be on suicide watch too ,feds about to do puff like they they did r kelly hit him with similar charges . R kelly got 30 years

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Puff way too high profile for anything to happen to him. The difference between him and Epstein is the average American didn't know who Epstein was until the news broke about his arrest and all the connects he had. With Puff there's 3 generations of Americans who know who he is. After Epstein was caught hanging out the BOP cannot have anything happen to Puff.
Puff is also not a middle man for selling children into sex trade. He was paying whores and beating them. Why is Epstein mentioned here? Dudes are so thirsty for conspiracies

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
His problems are spiritual. And whatever spirit cooking he's been doing in that plane that makes him the depraved monster that he is in the physical. His co- chefs wont want that dish to get to people's tables.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I would've felt worse about this until I saw the videos with Cassie. Dude's ego was crazy and constantly acted above the law like he was better than everybody else and untouchable.

I can't see him going to that level though where he harms himself to that point.