Diddy placed on suicide watch

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Diddy-1-960x640.jpg

He actually owns this on Star Island but has to live in a concrete 6x9 toilet included in the room for at what I'm thinking is at least the next decade. But probably more.

Yeah they better watch this niqqa.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
That might be the worst thing that happens for the elite, it'll be too obvious and possibly a canary, I think he lives and they just let secrets unravel themselves
i dont think they care about entertainers like that. epstein was linked to powerful politicians in multiple countries. he had to be silenced.

puff thing is gonna go like weinstein did, i think. once it becomes obvious that puff is forever fukked, people are going to start talking

Daps
Yep that nikkas as good as dead. Too many people need him gone.
Nah Puff probably had a lot of hip hop and rnb artists up in his parties, Epstein had elite level politicians etc at his venue. Puff they will want to take to trial and lock up for as long as possible unless he himself commits suicide. There will be nobody setting up any type of hit.

Whilst he's inside and we get leaked info daily it's going to feel worse and worse for him. His team need to settle as quick. Get the plea and request no other shyt gets leaked. It will be intriguing to see who else gets named in all this.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Puff way too high profile for anything to happen to him. The difference between him and Epstein is the average American didn't know who Epstein was until the news broke about his arrest and all the connects he had. With Puff there's 3 generations of Americans who know who he is. After Epstein was caught hanging out the BOP cannot have anything happen to Puff.