Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
So wherever you’re from everyone stands up to dictators and cartels and mafias and corrupt politicians and evil businessmen huh?

got you :takedat:

Yep, thats literally how my country was built.

U trying to be slick but u not sayin anything at all.

Plus, comparing Diddy to cartels, dictators and mafias is as dumb as you.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
After all this hoe babble talk, Diddy still free and nothing happened. Like I said, give it another 2-3 months, once this boils down nothing will happen. Puff will be alright.

After that video of him beating Cassie within an inch of her life leaked “Puff will be alright” definitely isn’t the sentiment i’d use.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
After all this hoe babble talk, Diddy still free and nothing happened. Like I said, give it another 2-3 months, once this boils down nothing will happen. Puff will be alright.
He's been exiled to Florida by the Feds so they can watch him like a fish in a bowl. When they finally do hem him up it's gonna be on some surgical shyt. Dude was rocking liquid cocaine... :skip: You gotta have high up connections in very specific fields to have access to that. That story came and went and nobody followed up. It reminds me of the doctor that :mj: hired to give him propofol :huhldup: but wound up giving it to himself :francis:

Breh, what I'm really getting around to is that Puff will most certainly not be "alright".

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
He might as well go on cooperate. It's clipped.
So will he finally come out of the closet like Kevin Space and admit all debauchery? :lupe:
Diddy is getting closer and closer to that prison cell.

:pachaha:
Maybe that was his goal all along
c01k0wW.png

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yep, thats literally how my country was built.

U trying to be slick but u not sayin anything at all.

Plus, comparing Diddy to cartels, dictators and mafias is as dumb as you.
So there so no crime, corrupt politician, etc. like dude asked where you from?

Where are you from? :jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
After that video of him beating Cassie within an inch of her life leaked “Puff will be alright” definitely isn’t the sentiment i’d use.

Yup I mean he's filthy rich, but he's as toxic as prince andrew at the moment. He's vince mackey, marlo'd stanfield at the end of their respective shows what he loves is gone.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Watched that documentary on Clarence Avant "Black Godfather" on Netflix and when they show the interviews with Puff you would swear that Avant dying last summer has to be significant in what's going on with him right now. In one clip Puff excitedly says "Clarence kept me out of jail 2 or 3 times!!!" Avant died in August and 3 months later Cassie filed her lawsuit. :ohhh:
It's the samething after Hugh Hefner died, then all the Me Too movement started. Once gatekeepers and protectors are gone, that sense of being untouchable goes away.