Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

:francis:

rs_560x314-151117125934-jazzy-jeff.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
At this point, institutions that he donated to are going to publicly return the funds and sever all ties with him. Including Howard.

A Howard University spokesperson released the statement below on behalf of the Howard University Board of Trustees regarding honorary degree recipient Sean Combs, following the conclusion of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Board on June 7, 2024.

The Howard University Board of Trustees voted unanimously today to accept the return by Mr. Sean Combs of the honorary degree conferred upon him in 2014. This acceptance revokes all honors and privileges associated with the degree. Accordingly, the Board has directed that his name be removed from all documents listing honorary degree recipients of Howard University.

Mr. Combs’ behavior as captured in a recently released video is so fundamentally incompatible with Howard University’s core values and beliefs that he is deemed no longer worthy to hold the institution’s highest honor.

The University is unwavering in its opposition to all acts of interpersonal violence.

The Board has also directed the University administration to immediately take the following actions: terminate a 2016 gift agreement with Mr. Combs, disband the scholarship program in his name, return his $1 million contribution, and terminate a 2023 pledge agreement with the Sean Combs Foundation.

No payments toward the $1 million pledge have been due or made by the Sean Combs Foundation as of this date, therefore no funds are due to be returned under the 2023 pledge agreement.”

# # #

The Board and University administration has no further comment on this matter.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

:gucci:

This nikka talking to Usher like thats his piece

Because, well…you might not be too far off there…

And he’s an a$$hole. “You were eating my cereal now your doing Vegas”! He’s basically reminding Usher and everyone in the vicinity “where he came from”. Like, he was a kid to him before the fame. Ionno. That was a very unnecessary thing to say. It sounds simple enough, but he’s mentioned that cereal story a few times. I think he said that to trigger Usher. Usher did say there were things going on he shouldn’t have been exposed to as a kid. :sas2:

Imagine Beyoncé is about to perform and someone from Jagged Edge said “Oh I remember when you opened for us when you were a kid, now look at you”. Like, what? I don’t want to hear that the moment I’m about to hit the stage :martin: