Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Its funny now EEEEEVERYBODY got a story. Not saying its not true and i get that Diddy was pwerful but i hate scary folks like that
and just think its funny
But, doll, a lot of his behavior is documented and multiple stories about his interactions w/ people since before the allegations came out. EEEEEVERYBODY can’t be lying

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
But, doll, a lot of his behavior is documented and multiple stories about his interactions w/ people since before the allegations came out. EEEEEVERYBODY can’t be lying

Im not saying everybodys lyin, but some are. Its not about Diddy per se, but i hate how people just pile on when its the cool thing to do. If you gonna stand on somethin stand on it all the time, not when its the in thing or cuz you afraid of how people are gonna react to it. Otherwise you just a puppet with strings on ya.

Alot of these mfs were smiling, cheesing and goin to everyone of his parties yesterday but now all of a sudden hes this monster rapist drug addicted pimp thug cartel member mafia boss that none of these people knew about.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not saying everybodys lyin, but some are. Its not about Diddy per se, but i hate how people just pile on when its the cool thing to do. If you gonna stand on somethin stand on it all the time, not when its the in thing or cuz you afraid of how people are gonna react to it. Otherwise you just a puppet with strings on ya.

Alot of these mfs were smiling, cheesing and goin to everyone of his parties yesterday but now all of a sudden hes this monster rapist drug addicted pimp thug cartel member mafia boss that none of these people knew about.
So what that’s life

Unless you’re a teenager stop acting surprise

People smile in the face and party with killers and dictators and mafia bosses all the time, some out of clout some out of fear some out of opportunity

Don’t mean they lying or condone or even a lot of em fukk nikkas as well

But all that talk don’t matter he did what he did f him all this what about talk is corny

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
So what that’s life

Unless you’re a teenager stop acting surprise

People smile in the face and party with killers and dictators and mafia bosses all the time, some out of clout some out of fear some out of opportunity

Don’t mean they lying or condone or even a lot of em fukk nikkas as well

But all that talk don’t matter he did what he did f him all this what about talk is corny

What u mean so what? Thats not life thats the life of cowards who act like they're about morals when its really about their business, sponsors etc and how they'll look to the public

People like that are not to be trusted

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What u mean so what? Thats not life thats the life of cowards who act like they're about morals when its really about their business, sponsors etc and how they'll look to the public

People like that are not to be trusted
lol ok

You probably can’t trust your grandpappy either he likely worked for a racist

Tf world you living in breh :what:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
lol ok

You probably can’t trust your grandpappy either he likely worked for a racist

Tf world you living in breh :what:

Worked for a racist? Im not FBA so there goes your point..

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watched that documentary on Clarence Avant "Black Godfather" on Netflix and when they show the interviews with Puff you would swear that Avant dying last summer has to be significant in what's going on with him right now. In one clip Puff excitedly says "Clarence kept me out of jail 2 or 3 times!!!" Avant died in August and 3 months later Cassie filed her lawsuit. :ohhh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched that documentary on Clarence Avant "Black Godfather" on Netflix and when they show the interviews with Puff you would swear that Avant dying last summer has to be significant in what's going on with him right now. In one clip Puff excitedly says "Clarence kept me out of jail 2 or 3 times!!!" Avant died in August and 3 months later Cassie filed her lawsuit. :ohhh:

I remember that. Good memory. He probably shouldn't have said that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

She’s almost to 100k subs. Man she should have more than that at this point. Glad ppl are listening tho
Been listening to this, she ain't said 1 thing wrong. :jbhmm: