Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

In the history of music, we are witnessing Hip Hop's first sociopath. Real-life supervillain

The Diddler is more cut-throat than a deli knife

Has no loyalty to his artists. Lets them suffer while they are starving. Used his stardom to backstab others.

This is an example of how the arrogance of the ego and the abuse of power can corrupt a person's character.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're damn right its not a fair comparison. The former president of the united states and current republican presidential nominee should be WAY more scrutinized and receive WAY more press for 19 sexual assault charges and a rape conviction than an black entertainer from the 90's who has yet to be charged with anything. So why hasn't that happened?
Trump is scrutinized more and getting way more coverage :laugh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hot take

Does this niqqa being gay (or bi I guess.. but willing to touch on a male and get turned on) contribute to his overall debauchery?

Not saying being gay in itself is sinister, but the desire to be on stage, up front, out front, always dancing and always wanting attention, is that related to letting emotion rule him?

Instead of the masculine approach where you make your statement and stand on it. You do what's necessary to keep your squad and your fam safe. Even if that means keeping your head low.

You do everything to gain attention, throw your peops under the bus, get crash dummies to do your dirt..

bytch shyt

as most men would call it.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i was listening to Harlem World Ma$e had a line "never been arrested for nothing domestic" and right after Diddy comes in the with the most :demonic: adlib laughing at that bar:gucci::picard:

he mustve been kicking them since back then

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Its funny now EEEEEVERYBODY got a story. Not saying its not true and i get that Diddy was pwerful but i hate scary folks like that
and just think its funny

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Its funny now EEEEEVERYBODY got a story. Not saying its not true and i get that Diddy was pwerful but i hate scary folks like that
and just think its funny

This nikkah supposed to done all of this shyt and not have ONE scratch? Not one arrest?

At least Suge was getting shot, in and out of jail, getting knocked out, he was active and caught scars

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This nikkah supposed to done all of this shyt and not have ONE scratch? Not one arrest?

At least Suge was getting shot, in and out of jail, getting knocked out, he was active and caught scars
Suge wasn’t a billionaire that courted princes and the Hollywood elite. Suge didn’t have over a decade’s worth of blackmail on people who did crazy shyt at his exclusive parties, which we now know were all video taped. This dude has so much feed on so many people.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
After all this hoe babble talk, Diddy still free and nothing happened. Like I said, give it another 2-3 months, once this boils down nothing will happen. Puff will be alright.