Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Daps
Never that.

But I don't understand wyldin out on people you don't know..

I mean I get what you were saying and I was one of the folks who didn't believe Cassie at first but now that video has dropped, it's over, he did it, undeniable proof :yeshrug:

And yes he's gonna get treated differently as a Black man but I can't cape for an abusive homosexual bully :manny:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I mean I get what you were saying and I was one of the folks who didn't believe Cassie at first but now that video has dropped, it's over, he did it, undeniable proof :yeshrug:

And yes he's gonna get treated differently as a Black man but I can't cape for an abusive homosexual bully :manny:
That's the part I think yall misunderstand.

fukk him..

But again parading this nikka all around and having 100 new stories pop up..

Lock the nikka up bruh..

But it's like they want to put this nikka thru a humiliation trial before the real trial..

We don't see them do this to anyone but black men..

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Weinsten they absolutely did. Women had a whole movement against him. There were stories coming out about him everyday.

It feels like it's worse with Diddy because we're Black and the entertainment sites we follow are Black, and they are all reporting on this whereas some of them might not have reported on that other guy.

I don't feel sorry for Black men who get dragged in the media when they hurt other Black people. They're not smearing his name when he did it.

Wrong. Weisten was front page news for a few weeks or so at best. After that you had to dig for it. Did you know weinsten had some new accusers come forward just last week? Of course not cause the media is barely covering him. But we know what puffy had for breakfast.

And I'm talking CNN primetime front page not just black blogs. The amount of coverage from CNN prior to him being charged with anything is absurd. VH1 doing 3 part episodes and netflix documentaries against black people who havent even been charged yet. The Weinsten documentary that nobody even saw cause it came out on pluto tv or something came out a whole year AFTER his criminal charges. Show me a cac that had multiple prime time multipart specials on the level of Netflix, VH1, CNN etc BEFORE they were actually charged with a crime. You wont find it.

And you should care cause thats how they get away with police brutality and racism by dehumanizing the black victims in the media. Remember they made the same claims against Mike brown and george floyd (Saying they were not good guys since they had some dirt in their past so they deserved it etc). Rights apply to everyone.. even those who may be scumbags.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
That's the part I think yall misunderstand.

fukk him..

But again parading this nikka all around and having 100 new stories pop up..

Lock the nikka up bruh..

But it's like they want to put this nikka thru a humiliation trial before the real trial..

We don't see them do this to anyone but black men..
Who gives af if he’s black. He did the shyt to his self. Stop defending these weirdos

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You're probably white..

But let me clarify..

All they been doing is leaking bit by bit. Up until about 3 weeks ago it was all black publications dragging him..

Now they talking about an grand jury..

Bruh just arrest the nikka.. send him away..

So no.. sorry if I don't like to see black men done like this..

Dana white punched the shyt out his hoe.. on cam.. nothing..

I'm jus saying be even..

But yall here for the show so.. enjoy
They only do this with black folks. New stations and blogs working hand in had to smear him and taint the potential jury pool for 6 months before bringing charges. They didnt do this with weinsten, epstein or any other prominent cac. There was no weekly barrage of hit pieces on front page news for 6 months straight. Almost all the coverage of those cacs was after they were charged.

They did the same thing they are doing to diddy to Cosby and thats what allowed them to literally break the law to get a conviction. The media and so called news with all their legal experts all knew the law was being broken and Cosby would be exonerated regardless of the verdict from day one. The media was complicit in violating Cosbys constitutional rights. People looked the other way while his constitutional rights were violated cause they figured he must be guilty of something right? Same play they are running here. If they got charges and evidence lets bring the charges and lets see it. If they gotta play dirty to get charges brought then that tells you how weak their case is. Regardless of what you think about diddy everyone is supposed to have a right to a fair trial.

I can only imagine if the OJ trial happened in recent times. Hows many c00ns would have been cheering to get juice locked up before the trial even started and all the racism from the LAPD was brought to light.
:what:WE as a community have been talking about Diddy’s shytty behavior for decades. A lot of folks are just happy to see karma finally show up. This isn’t a one or two time thing. Read the article. This guy is wicked. Nobody roots for people like this.

Also yall have very selective memories. There’s literally 3 movies about Weinstein and that’s all the media talked about for a year. And if Weinstein had been dumb enough to keep video evidence of himself in home it absolutely would have been on loop on the news.

One thing yall don’t understand either that the Rolling Stone article made clear — people are scared to talk about Diddy. This slow roll is strategic to build a case and encourage more victims to come forward and talk.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Wrong. Weisten was front page news for a few weeks or so at best. After that you had to dig for it. Did you know weinsten had some new accusers come forward just last week? Of course not cause the media is barely covering him. But we know what puffy had for breakfast.

And I'm talking CNN primetime front page not just black blogs. The amount of coverage from CNN prior to him being charged with anything is absurd. VH1 doing 3 part episodes and netflix documentaries against black people who havent even been charged yet. The Weinsten documentary that nobody even saw cause it came out on pluto tv or something came out a whole year AFTER his criminal charges. Show me a cac that had multiple prime time multipart specials on the level of Netflix, VH1, CNN etc BEFORE they were actually charged with a crime. You wont find it.

And you should care cause thats how they get away with police brutality and racism by dehumanizing the black victims in the media. Remember they made the same claims against Mike brown and george floyd (Saying they were not good guys since they had some dirt in their past so they deserved it etc). Rights apply to everyone.. even those who may be scumbags.

They don't see the play bruh..

But again most of the folks on here aren't Black.

Diddy Guilty as fukk..

But they making sure sure that his community disown him..

Random white celeb.. you think all them other media sites would be going overtime to show any and everyone who got a story ?

I got a real question tho.. for all of yall who are against abuse..

If YOUR BEST FRIEND beat his wife ass.. would yall fight him?
Would yall delete him from your life?

Legit question.. I know this the internet and we all do the fake outrage. But I want to really knw what yall would do.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:what:WE as a community have been talking about Diddy’s shytty behavior for decades. A lot of folks are just happy to see karma finally show up. This isn’t a one or two time thing. Read the article. This guy is wicked. Nobody roots for people like this.

Also yall have very selective memories. There’s literally 3 movies about Weinstein and that’s all the media talked about for a year. And if Weinstein had been dumb enough to keep video evidence of himself in home it absolutely would have been on loop on the news.

One thing yall don’t understand either that the Rolling Stone article made clear — people are scared to talk about Diddy. This slow roll is strategic to build a case and encourage more victims to come forward and talk.

Gotcha..

Lock him the fukk up!!

Why is there a promo tour starring the victims?

Like I said. Yall like sensationalizm so .. this is the hit yall need for the day..

Son.. the presidential candidate is about to be charged on fukking hush money payments and rape..

Diddy story is bigger than him now..

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Absolutely nobody was talking about sex tracking with regards to diddy. Stop it. Of all the things they could actually charge and get diddy for that is the most absurd and everyone knows its BS. Domestic violence and being violent against other men.. sure but thats not a fed case or worthy of this level of attention. Even buying prostitutes is not a serious crime. being gay isnt a crime. Neither is trapping artist in bad contracts... 90% of music execs and rappers engage in all of the above activities.

Glad you can admit rolling stone and the media is working directly with the Feds to get black men locked up and are fishing for charges. Thats not giving someone a right to a fair trial. You would think they would have had a case before raiding someones home. Not trying to build one after their fishing expedition. Most folks a charged and arrested at the same time as a raid. This is not normal. Leaking to the media slowly over months is not normal.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotcha..

Lock him the fukk up!!

Why is there a promo tour starring the victims?

Like I said. Yall like sensationalizm so .. this is the hit yall need for the day..

Son.. the presidential candidate is about to be charged on fukking hush money payments and rape..

Diddy story is bigger than him now..

Trump got 19 sexual assault/ rape accusers. 19. Think about that for a second. Thats way more than Diddy. Where is his sexual assault documentary and his parade of victims on TV and in rolling stone? Plus he was already found liabile for rape in his civil trial last year. But this has gotten less coverage than diddy.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Im saying if you gonna arrest him ,arrest him.They teasing this shyt like its a trailer for a movie. They raided his houses. More then likely tapping his phones. I read he can travel anywhere .He sitting up in a Miami Mansion I doubt hes worried about jail like that.