Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Says the goofie trying to authenticate a p*ssy grabber coup creator. When you on a hiphop culture based board.

You lack knowledge of self.

So you not about shyt.
as a person to begin with.
All that other shyt is your Maga goofie sellout c00n rapist enabler opinion.
Which no soul based black person.
will ever honor in public in real life.

You lucky I was alive.
to give you sumfin to do. As all the cap you talk online as a sellout. Is the only social outlet you get.
As you are a sheltered c00n homebody. Who only has sumfin to do.
simply because I was a beast in corporate. to give you sumfin to do. While you make no sense in any black lexicon. Plus lack soul and culture.

While being a covert culture thief. trying to hide behind raeganism meets Trump goofie bullshyt. When you black and a c00n. Who Knows you not respected nowhere.
That has made you bitter snd showcasing ignorance publically. In the products I made profitable you goofie.

Yo lame ass is the failure.
In timeline you not on shyt in life ti me. As I was twenty years old. With no degree in ivy league funded startups and Chicago city of commerce darling companies. Creating what aids the whole world and your goofie ass life.

Anytime you do anything in life.

It is because I made it so you could do it.

Along with social media, to tech, and the little box. You need to type your emo bullshyt in.
no one gives one iota of a fukk about.
No shut Cho covert Maga c00n face ass mouth.
all the way the fukk up.

You not qualified to say shyt. To the dude who gave you everything.
in yo lame ass life.
to do daily for the rest of natural mankind.
When you make some lame tech shyt.
profitable to change the world. That failed before i got to produce the profitability of. Then you can talk. Till then. You a failure like all this tech shyt like robbie the robot. Till i proved the profitability of this shyt.
that integrally aids all of human life moving forward.

Art Barr
:wow:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The girls with drug usage problems that effects the sessions and girls with pimps get weeded out by reviewers. The "pimp" business model doesn't work well anymore.

The most common issue is Madams taking advantage of girls needing citizenship at some of the one ethnicity agencies.
How do you know all this? :jbhmm:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude just stop. Women are more likely to get killed when they leave. There's a reason there's an underground DV network, and even then the people giving these women safety homes and shelters are at risk too. It's a really tricky situation, and people who are this abusive don't just start off beating you, it's a slow grooming process, and if they are as powerful as Diddy, they have people in place watching the victim and tracking their every move. She literally tried to escape while he was in the shower and you see what happened.
I'm convinced a lot of dudes here just enjoy saying stupid shyt.