Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Puff came in the game literally being responsible for killing 9 people in one shot. You could always see in his eyes it was something wrong with him.

His ego, the drugs, constant changes in persona, the plastic surgery as a 40-something year old man, and all those horror stories from people signed to him were all signs.

Big Gene told people what it was but everyone just assumed it was sour grapes. Then Puffy went on The Breakfast Club a few years ago talking about he was gonna start suing people for talking about him killing Tupac, etc…but he never did so that was another sign.

Justin catching that DUI and Puffy’s baby mother talking about how much a bad influence Puffy is was another sign, then we find out he was using Justin as his muscle to shoot people, just like he did Justin’s real dad Wolf :mjlol:

His only real son is an arrogant dummy just like Puffy and he probably just helped accelerate the downfall releasing that diss track.

Puffy is an evil dude, he needs to be locked up like R. Kelly

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Puff came in the game literally being responsible for killing 9 people in one shot. You could always see in his eyes it was something wrong with him.

His ego, the drugs, constant changes in persona, the plastic surgery as a 40-something year old man, and all those horror stories from people signed to him were all signs.

Big Gene told people what it was but everyone just assumed it was sour grapes. Then Puffy went on The Breakfast Club a few years ago talking about he was gonna start suing people for talking about him killing Tupac, etc…but he never did so that was another sign.

Justin catching that DUI and Puffy’s baby mother talking about how much a bad influence Puffy is was another sign, then we find out he was using Justin as his muscle to shoot people, just like he did Justin’s real dad Wolf :mjlol:

His only real son is an arrogant dummy just like Puffy and he probably just helped accelerate the downfall releasing that diss track.

It’s crazy how money and fame blinds the general public.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Some real weirdos here. Creating gifs from footage of a man attacking a woman. The shucking and jiving is on 24/7 here.
I know I keep saying it, but none of this shyt was ever a secret. We on a board of "black" posters who never heard any of this shyt about dude before Cassie's lawsuit?

Thats the biggest takeaway I have from this thread. I haven't been in the Puff threads because when the lawsuit dropped I knew his luck has run out------>I've known all thos shyt about him for years. Meaning, as much as I could "know", obviously dont know him or anyone else myself, but not a single one of these rumors are new...

Puff is a bad guy and deserves every single thing coming to him. Time to pay that piper...

And for the questions about the tape and shyt, we all know mf's in the industry cover and hide sins as long as pockets being lined. Soon as you outlive your production or usefulness, you better be respectful to those really in power because they will throw you to the wolves. So of course they hold on to all the sins you've committed, and unleash em when you fukk up. Puff both pissed off the wrong people for the last time, and he's no longer productive enough to justify protecting him...

It's a dirty industry, no one should be surprised the tape just now getting released. They didn't release it before because he was still in decent grace...

FBI allegedly found the tape while raiding his home 🤣 only a dummy thinks Puff had the only copy of that tape sitting at his house 🤣 🤣

fukk him and good riddance...

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Also to the brehs questioning why she never said or did anything at first. Y’all dumb nikkas have to understand Diddy not a regular nikka. Dude got connections, money and was respected by powerful people. Shorty was definitely spooked of that nikka ruining her life or even potentially killing her.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
lotta people trying to act like they saw it coming or fake outrage now that the video is out. the only one who really deserve credit is 50 and maybe akademics. they were on bro neck for months. all these other people just played the background, some of them didn't even wanna speak on it.
50 wasn’t on his neck because he truly cares about abuse.
He’s on his neck for other reasons.

50 don’t deserve no “credit” in my eyes.

He’s put hands on his baby mamas, he ain’t any better then puff.

If he truly serious he wouldn’t be still associating with Dr Dre.

Last edited: