Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I dont think we can put cosby in the same vein as Diddy, we BEEN knew diddy was a POS for DECADES it was an open secret no one wanted to talk about, lol blowing up kid cudi's car? dangling wale over a balcony? diddy was moving like the mafia he was ready to make shyt look like an accident
Haven't read this whole thread but you do know allegations of Cosby being a date rapist were around as far back as the 70s, right?

Those allegations didn't just start when he got locked up. Just like we knew Diddy was a woman beater for years, and someone(s) knew about this video and had it for years---->mf's knew Cosby was on some creep shyt...

His public image and wealth helped cover him until it couldn't...

Just like what happened to R Kelly and now Puff. All three similar profiles...

Us regular nobodies for decades knew R Kelly was a pedo. Us regular nobodies for years have known Puff was into beating his women, possibly involved in murders, dealing drugs, gay as hell, raping women and touching minors. If we knew these allegations the people closer to the source certainly knew and kept shyt hidden to protect him...

When all this shyt started popping off 7 months or so ago, I told cats it was over for him, because none of the shyt alleged about him, is the first time I've heard these things about Puff. I been hearing ALL this shyt about dude for a quarter century. He thought he was larger than life, until he wasn't...

Just like Cosby...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
yup the same. I owe her a apologie.

I said that if it was really that bad she would have come out years ago saying she was playing the game. She actually got manhandled.
I don't know what rock you guys were under. It's been out for many years that Puff beat Cassie, and before her, Kim...

I'm honestly shocked people doubted this shyt. All this shyt was known...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
All of it is true. The dude is a degenerate piece of shyt.
I gotta say this again, running thru this thread I'm stunned so many cats on here never heard this shyt about Puff. I'm not some industry guy, I just grew up black and immersed in The Culture...

All of this shyt about him has been around for many years, and yet this stupid mf initially balked at Cassie's lawsuit. All these mf's who think they too big for life get that wakeup call sooner or later...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yep. All celebs have this stuff. They just pay to cover it up.

Remember Solange, Jay and Bey on the elevator? TMZ paid more for that shyt so it hit the news 🤷🏾‍♀️

Diddy has been beating women for DECADES. All those hotels have recordings, and he pays those ppl like $50k+ for the recordings.
In real time well over 20 years ago it was out there that he was beating Kim. I'm bout to exit the thread because I'm shocked it's this many "black" posters who doubted any of these allegations 🤣

People knew who Puff was. It's always been one of those "open secrets" like R Kelly and Cosby, wasn't the least bit surprised when the lawsuit dropped last year...

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
lotta people trying to act like they saw it coming or fake outrage now that the video is out. the only one who really deserve credit is 50 and maybe akademics. they were on bro neck for months. all these other people just played the background, some of them didn't even wanna speak on it.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
There was a video of his beating her ass on the street years ago but they scrubbed it. I been knew he was a cokehead woman beater.

Cosby was released three years ago, and the conviction was for shyt he did in 2004.

He had literally zero criminal consequences from all the stuff that happened in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.

:huhldup: .... The dominoes are about to fall now..... the next set of questions is WHO was involved in enabling and allowing this to go unchecked for 3 decades......:ohhh:

No wonder his political party couldn't take off. He had this shyt in the cut. Maybe countless more.

Diddy deserves a lot of pain and tourture. Im sure this is light work to what he has done and tried to do.

All these stories in business and personal were out there yet he rose and rose.

There aint a powerful person out there that wouldnt surprise me if they did this shyt or have other demonic shyt in them.

All that power and still aint shyt.pathetic.
Finally a group of posters who knew about fam before this shyt...

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Ngl I wrongfully doubted her story. I thought she was being used by corporate enemies to bring down Diddy.

I was damn wrong. This man and men like him should face concequences of their actions

yup the same. I owe her a apologie.

I said that if it was really that bad she would have come out years ago saying she was playing the game. She actually got manhandled.

Yeah your both retarded that's why on her behalf fukk your apology respectfully

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
lotta people trying to act like they saw it coming or fake outrage now that the video is out. the only one who really deserve credit is 50 and maybe akademics. they were on bro neck for months. all these other people just played the background, some of them didn't even wanna speak on it.

Yeah akademiks the morbidly obesee alcoholic who has similar allegations against himself.