Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Daps
It is what it is. The video is so graphic that it will be used as a talking point for years to come. But honestly there really needs to be a conversation about domestic violence, this shyt is unacceptable no matter how you cut it.

Diddy had very few men defending him before this, and they were the of the internet weirdo/conspirationist variety. No, a shytload of people criticized him before, for the way he treated his artists, his history of violence and his alleged sexual shenanigans behind the scene. There’s a reason the bad boy curse was so infamous. When the Cassie lawsuit dropped the overwhelming majority of men believed Cassie because everyone had heard all the shady things he was involved in.

I wouldn't call myself this :patrice:

:pachaha: but I get what you're saying. I don't care nothing about Diddy cause he's a fxggot and I don't like fxggots like that. However I do say that when women make claims they should provide proof.

Men lie, women lie, proof doesn't.

But now that we have the proof, NOBODY should be defending this fool. I hate that girl went through that with this fool.

As far as what you're saying about domestic violence, this is just a famous example of something that happens all the time.

We even got brehs on the coli that went to jail for beating on women.

I don't even understand the mindset. I get it, women can do some crazy stuff and make us angry but man, just leave. There is no reason to ever put your hands on a woman.

Daps
I wouldn't call myself this :patrice:

:pachaha: but I get what you're saying. I don't care nothing about Diddy cause he's a fxggot and I don't like fxggots like that. However I do say that when women make claims they should provide proof.

Men lie, women lie, proof doesn't.

But now that we have the proof, NOBODY should be defending this fool. I hate that girl went through that with this fool.

As far as what you're saying about domestic violence, this is just a famous example of something that happens all the time.

We even got brehs on the coli that went to jail for beating on women.

I don't even understand the mindset. I get it, women can do some crazy stuff and make us angry but man, just leave. There is no reason to ever put your hands on a woman.
Ah I didn’t know you were asking for proof, didn’t mean to single you out.

And yeah never understood their mindset either.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Only men say these things because y’all will NEVER know what it’s like to be in danger 24/7 by your most intimate partner. Y’all have all the ideas and advice because it is NOT a reality you’ve ever lived or plan to ever live.

fukk you.
bytch please

My ex literally put her hands on me, pulled a knife on me, called me out my name and threatened to kill me for leaving her. Guess who lied about it?

fukk you

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Hmmm......
mens-nike-steve-mcnair-navy-tennessee-titans-game-retired-player-jersey_pi3974000_altimages_ff_3974262-433eb9d1b58e5af6667aalt1_full.jpg

obligatory

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder his political party couldn't take off. He had this shyt in the cut. Maybe countless more.

Diddy deserves a lot of pain and tourture. Im sure this is light work to what he has done and tried to do.

All these stories in business and personal were out there yet he rose and rose.

There aint a powerful person out there that wouldnt surprise me if they did this shyt or have other demonic shyt in them.

All that power and still aint shyt.pathetic.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
That nikka Diddy be beating bytches silly, lost a hundred milly, the feds might just kill'em

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Ngl I wrongfully doubted her story. I thought she was being used by corporate enemies to bring down Diddy.

I was damn wrong. This man and men like him should face concequences of their actions
yup the same. I owe her a apologie.

I said that if it was really that bad she would have come out years ago saying she was playing the game. She actually got manhandled.