Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

degu9089

All Star
Daps

I think that lady is unbalanced and crazy. The only proof she knew Kim is a one time photo at an event, all the info she claims she has are from phone conversations with Kim later on. She’s also a divestor, she’s trying to make it a thing about Cassie not being a real victim cause she’s mixed. I don’t doubt Kim suffered horrific abuse at Diddy hands, I just wouldn’t trust that source.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think that lady is unbalanced and crazy. The only proof she knew Kim is a one time photo at an event, all the info she claims she has are from phone conversations with Kim later on. She’s also a divestor, she’s trying to make it a thing about Cassie not being a real victim cause she’s mixed. I don’t doubt Kim suffered horrific abuse at Diddy hands, I just wouldn’t trust that source.

I mean she literally fukked Osama Bin Laden :scust:

Daps
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter. One high profile black man does something fukked up and we all get blamed for it. :francis:

I see some Black women on FB blaming black men right now as we speak. One brotha tried to speak up and say that none of the black men he knows operate like this and he got shouted down by the women and a random simp. They accusing him of "mansplaining" and told him he's part of the reason why Diddy got away with this. I wanted to help him but I don't even feel like the foolery, I just scrolled on past.

:francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I dont think we can put cosby in the same vein as Diddy, we BEEN knew diddy was a POS for DECADES it was an open secret no one wanted to talk about, lol blowing up kid cudi's car? dangling wale over a balcony? diddy was moving like the mafia he was ready to make shyt look like an accident
:dahell: when?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Licking her tampon is WILD. But it sounds believable. Bro didn’t just become like this. He was always this way and she had to have seen it and still stayed until it was her turn, as the girl says in her tweets.

He stay on Satan time. That nikka is probably the highest level of warlock their is when white warlocks are scared of him

Puff Dracula...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Ok, I respect this post, but it's time out for all this "scared" to speak up talk. Women and Men have family and friends that they can go to and speak on matters with. Let's not paint men and women (victims of DV) as children who may not speak out.

This works with children but as grown men and women, many of us have family, and to be in a position in the public eye means nothing when one is suffering.

There's evidence, you plan an escape. You don't sit and say oh well, let me continue to get my ass beat, I'm saying this for the men and women that are suffering, it's time out for all that.

You leave a job, you leave a church, you cut off family members when you wanna, folks know how to move when they wanna move away from things especially in 2024, it's so many avenues and faucets to get out of situations of suffering, this isn't 1944.

What I am mainly standing on is speaking up to someone, which in my post ask, is Diddy a man that would have killed her if she spoke out? Would you answer that?

Thanks for the response
Not related to the thread, but male victims of DV aren’t heard at all. You need mountains of evidence showing their female abuser red handed and even then they are prolly going to get a slap on the wrist. This is coming from someone who confided in their own family about being abused by their ex and got laughed at/ignored/lied on. shyt my cousins gf even talked shyt on the phone with her behind my back because it was taken like a joke…

Daps
I see some Black women on FB blaming black men right now as we speak. One brotha tried to speak up and say that none of the black men he knows operate like this and he got shouted down by the women and a random simp. They accusing him of "mansplaining" and told him he's part of the reason why Diddy got away with this. I wanted to help him but I don't even feel like the foolery, I just scrolled on past.

:francis:
It is what it is. The video is so graphic that it will be used as a talking point for years to come. But honestly there really needs to be a conversation about domestic violence, this shyt is unacceptable no matter how you cut it.

Diddy had very few men defending him before this, and they were the of the internet weirdo/conspirationist variety. No, a shytload of people criticized him before, for the way he treated his artists, his history of violence and his alleged sexual shenanigans behind the scene. There’s a reason the bad boy curse was so infamous. When the Cassie lawsuit dropped the overwhelming majority of men believed Cassie because everyone had heard all the shady things he was involved in.