Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Diddy is what happens if Nino Brown tried to go legit.

:jbhmm:

:ohhh:

2a899e88-3bb6-432b-bd4f-3ac7eee39002_text.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:huhldup: .... The dominoes are about to fall now..... the next set of questions is WHO was involved in enabling and allowing this to go unchecked for 3 decades......:ohhh:
The media, but of course they're going to pretend like they knew none of this instead of acknowleding the part they helped play in the cover up.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That is his character.

Nobody who fuccs with Puff on NO LEVEL ends up better for it - if they're still alive.

Al B. Sure lowkey been trying to tell us Puffy has been trying to kill him for 2 decades now.
And she has seen the stuff we haven't seen.

You keep talking about logic.

Remember this story?

Pregnant black woman went to the police about her ex several times, had a restraining order in place, yet her he got out of jail YEARS later and murdered her son and stabbed her.

Or this one?

Black woman begged for restraining order, judge denied it. She was murdered by her ex.

Or this?

Young black woman got a retaining order on the father of her child, days later, he murdered her.

Or this?

This one happened just last month. Young black woman got an order of protection granted against her ex, he stalked her and murdered her in broad daylight shortly after.

What are you even proving with this? Who gets killed faster?
Emo posting.
This not even an angle I am going in, you want to make it out of who is dying when men and women both die from DV.
Now pull up some articles from men being murdered. This ain't a pissing contest. Men and women get killed.

I see you didn't answer my logical question.

What would you do if any of these were your sister or mama? Turn a blind eye? And let them suffer or take action by telling law enforcement?

It's easy to sit back and call Diddy or an abusers pussies and this and that but what are YOU doing if any of this happens to your sister, mama or brother?

Tell me that

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:huhldup: .... The dominoes are about to fall now..... the next set of questions is WHO was involved in enabling and allowing this to go unchecked for 3 decades......:ohhh:

Can't touch a man that washes the hands of a elitist.

After a while, the elitist grows tired and ends up getting that exact same man touched...

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
What are you even proving with this? Who gets killed faster?
Emo posting.
This not even an angle I am going in, you want to make it out of who is dying when men and women both die from DV.
Now pull up some articles from men being murdered. This ain't a pissing contest. Men and women get killed.

I see you didn't answer my logical question.

What would you do if any of these were your sister or mama? Turn a blind eye? And let them suffer or take action by telling law enforcement?

It's easy to sit back and call Diddy or an abusers pussies and this and that but what are YOU doing if any of this happens to your sister, mama or brother?

Tell me that

You are slow, I see.

I never once mentioned men, or denied men are victims of DV. I mean, you are free to post your sources of men being hunted and murdered by their exes if you want to.

You keep saying, “What would you do if any of these were your sister or mama? Turn a blind eye? And let them suffer or take action by telling law enforcement?”

I posted those articles to show you that many women DO approach law enforcement and STILL get murdered. I’ve told you several times, “Taking action by tellling law enforcement” RARELY works. Again, I directed you to several RECENT articles of women approaching law enforcement SEVERAL times and STILL being murdered. In fact that action typically ACCELERATES the abuse. Which is why the murder often occurs within days/weeks of the order of protection. Would you like MORE stories of young black women “taking action” and still being executed?

You’re a loser obsessed with finding ways to blame victims. There’s really no “right” way to go about leaving your abuser who is DETERMINED to ruin your life. It’s a scary, lonely, place to be and even law enforcement will tell you to your face, “there’s nothing we can do.” Literally. That is what they tell women EVERYDAY.

My idea of “taking action” is to end his life before he ends yours. If the police/law enforcement won’t put my loved ones in protective custody, it will be handled. I have a dad and uncles that would take care of that. Period. Law enforcement cannot be relied upon in these situations.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You are slow, I see.

I never once mentioned men, or denied men are victims of DV. I mean, you are free to post your sources of men being hunted and murdered by their exes if you want to.

You keep saying, “What would you do if any of these were your sister or mama? Turn a blind eye? And let them suffer or take action by telling law enforcement?”

I posted those articles to show you that many women DO approach law enforcement and STILL get murdered. I’ve told you several times, “Taking action by tellling law enforcement” RARELY works. Again, I directed you to several RECENT articles of women approaching law enforcement SEVERAL times and STILL being murdered. In fact that action typically ACCELERATES the abuse. Which is why the murder often occurs within days/weeks of the order of protection. Would you like MORE stories of young black women “taking action” and still being executed?

You’re a loser obsessed with finding ways to blame victims. There’s really no “right” way to go about leaving your abuser who is DETERMINED to ruin your life. It’s a scary, lonely, place to be and even law enforcement will tell you to your face, “there’s nothing we can do.” Literally. That is what they tell women EVERYDAY.

My idea of “taking action” is to end his life before he ends yours. If the police/law enforcement won’t put my loved ones in protective custody, it will be handled. I have a dad and uncles that would take care of that. Period. Law enforcement cannot be relied upon in these situations.

I know that you didn't say men, I mentioned men to attach that men get killed too, by exec, gardeners, dog moms etc, who gives a shyt about a job title, if one is an executive or janitor, they get killed too. I inserted them into the convo so yo goofy ass can understand the shyt happens to both genders. Coward

I said it can be 1 v 100k I don't give a shyt. It happens to both genders. You wanna have a pissing contest over who gets killed the most when that's not even the argument i am even pitching. You talking from your vagina.

Post the stories that the men and women of DV got out of their situations, since you post as if there is no dayum hope.

These folks have to stay in a harmful situation and take the abuse smh. FOH

Last edited: