Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... yall can go head and take that sh*t out of the oven and turn off the stove... that n*gga done.

This n*gga is headed to jail and is about to be broke *ss f*ck.

After this footage... NO COMPANY IS GOING TO WANT TO BE ASSOCIATETED WITH DIDDY.
Also... didn't this n*ggas son just try to drop a diss song toward 50 cent defending his daddy? :pachaha:

50 is about to have a field day with this new Diddy footage.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the times i had to suffer hearing that annoying motherfukker unnecessarily ad libbing all over biggies first album. :pacspit: he ruined juicy. No it aint ALL good.

This is a LONG time coming. Let it all burn. :blessed:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE cock sucker this the nikka you was defending you misogynistic fat ass getting no p*ssy fat boy. I hope they stomp out your granny in Detroit like this so you can finally stop hating women you piece of shyt. fukk you bytch

Yes he was going hard for that POS. He might try to rewrite history but he was the chief Diddy deep throater on here.

Facts… when that lawsuit first dropped detailing the abuse she endured at the hands of puff I said in that thread I already knew what type of shyt puff was on from when I saw him and Cassie back in 09 at a restaurant and how she was lookin like a hostage, not making eye contact with anyone or saying anything… shyt was telling and all the rap nikkas that was there like Ross and Fab def knew

I knew when she left him and chose that trainer, there was a story to tell. I told people for her to leave that lifestyle, she's been through and seen some horrible things. This is why I don't envy these celebrity WAGS. You never know what's really going on behind closed doors. All the trinkets, private jets and luxury aren't worth getting your face pounded in and or being humiliated. "she left him for a broke man" Nah she left him for some peace and normalcy. Wake UP!

I'm glad she chose herself and didn't end up allegedly like Kim. Her case needs to be reopened

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mnzv2pYIzY1s546qyo1_500.gif