Diddy & Joseph Sherman Sued for Alleged Sexual Assault of Employee’s Girlfriend. Assault was RECORDED

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gloria Allred couldnt wait to get a piece
Exactly

Its ALWAYS this lady… makes it feel sketchy just by seeing her there

If there are actual tapes and vids showing Puffy doing that shyt then I’ll believe her. Until then, it’s ANOTHER civil allegation that doesn't make sense but pops out of nowhere when the “timing is right”...

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
SO Puffy raped her and sold the tapes , so why didnt she come out in 2016 and 2017 during the ME TOO era when everybody was coming out..

So her dude better testify and his name should come out

Im not on Diddys side at all. But if somebody rapes you and you have clear evidence of this assault.. you dont go to the cops.. you wait 23 years to file a lawsuit for money after Diddy goes to jail? :what:

We get it. Puff is a FAN. But this story sounds like bullshyt. This wouldve been huge news if she came forward in 2001.

Article says she just found out about the tapes in November of last year

and she says her wounds were opened in November 2023 when she learned for the first time Diddy and Sherman had video recorded her "horrific rape."

Daps
My guess is that Diddy has done some unspeakable shyt. ..probably worse than what we already know.

Flip side is that this provides cover for every man, woman and child he's ever seen naked, to sue him. Anything with underage kids is rape by default. The grown folks? There will be some truth tellers (the majority) but there will be folks lined up for a money grab.

We already know a lot of people prefer civil suits over criminal court because the burden of proof is lower and you don't have to expose the dirt under your own fingernails to the same degree.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Im not on Diddys side at all. But if somebody rapes you and you have clear evidence of this assault.. you dont go to the cops.. you wait 23 years to file a lawsuit for money after Diddy goes to jail? :what:

We get it. Puff is a FAN. But this story sounds like bullshyt. This wouldve been huge news if she came forward in 2001.
A lot of dumb ass pos dudes get this explained to them and ignore it. I’m going to assume you aren’t one so I’m going to explain it and if you still come back w bu bu bu I’ll assume you are one.

Women don’t report rape for a variety of reasons

They are ashamed

They feel they did something to deserve it.
Way they dressed. Way they talked to the person etc.

They are afraid no one will believe them. And this is born out in police departments etc.

Afraid family friends will shun them or that people will think of them as damaged goods.

In the case of Diddy who held tremendous power known for intimidating people blowing up peoples cars having thousand dollar an hour lawyers etc you have to be slow to not get why a woman wouldn’t come forward

A small percentage of rapists are ever prosecuted so may think it’s not worth it and want to move on with their life. Then when someone else comes forward they feel the courage to do so themselves.

Now no one is saying that every woman that comes forward long after the fact is telling the truth. Just that asking why didn’t they come forward sooner? is stupid given the reasons I outlined above.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Whatever they said he did, he did

Yep we’re at that point

Soon as I saw that video of him viciously beating Cassie I knew that was a man who had no humanity left in him.

Dude seems to have real hatred for women. I won’t deep dive into why (although at THIS point I think we all know the answer to that) but if you’d beat a woman like that you’d definitely sexually violate her and other women. Diddy seems to be a bully who gets off on power trips and rape is all about power and dominance. This man is sick and demented and i’d wager at least 80% of his accusers are NOT lying.

He belongs right where he is. And I hope he never gets bail.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
A lot of dumb ass pos dudes get this explained to them and ignore it. I’m going to assume you aren’t one so I’m going to explain it and if you still come back w bu bu bu I’ll assume you are one.

Women don’t report rape for a variety of reasons

They are ashamed

They feel they did something to deserve it.
Way they dressed. Way they talked to the person etc.

They are afraid no one will believe them. And this is born out in police departments etc.

Afraid family friends will shun them or that people will think of them as damaged goods.

In the case of Diddy who held tremendous power known for intimidating people blowing up peoples cars having thousand dollar an hour lawyers etc you have to be slow to not get why a woman wouldn’t come forward

A small percentage of rapists are ever prosecuted so may think it’s not worth it and want to move on with their life. Then when someone else comes forward they feel the courage to do so themselves.

Now no one is saying that every woman that comes forward long after the fact is telling the truth. Just that asking why didn’t they come forward sooner? is stupid given the reasons I outlined above.

Miss me with all of this shyt.. Just say you believe anything that gets printed.

She alleges Diddy and Co brutally raped her. There’s no amount of power in the world that wouldve saved Diddy from this if she went straight to the cops. Now she comes out with a lawsuit after Diddy gets arrested?

Is some of yall dudes dumb? :what:
She trying to get a check.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
dude almost matching up with stanley tucci character :mjtf: technically that's kidnapping

the-lovely-bones.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did the feds get the tapes?

That would squash all this. If there are tapes of her being raped (not just fukking either) then yeah, bury dude beneath the jail.

But if there are no tapes then she should be arrested as well. How did she find out there were tapes and it being shopped around by Diddy? Why would they specifically shop her tape around… she famous?