Diddy & Joseph Sherman Sued for Alleged Sexual Assault of Employee’s Girlfriend. Assault was RECORDED

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
SO Puffy raped her and sold the tapes , so why didnt she come out in 2016 and 2017 during the ME TOO era when everybody was coming out..

So her dude better testify and his name should come out
If someone raped you, would you come forward?

I can understand asking the question "what do you want me to do". The reality is that once a set amount of time goes by, it boils down to he said she said which isn't enough to secure a conviction.

However, that doesn't mean not understanding why victims don't come forward. Sometimes, blocking the experience our and moving forward is the easier option. More so if there is that fear that the person will get away with it and you will be forced to live with the knowledge that your plea for help was rejected.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im not on Diddys side at all. But if somebody rapes you and you have clear evidence of this assault.. you dont go to the cops.. you wait 23 years to file a lawsuit for money after Diddy goes to jail? :what:

We get it. Puff is a FAN. But this story sounds like bullshyt. This wouldve been huge news if she came forward in 2001.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:
Her boyfriend is a pos and a fukking weak man

WTF.

Your woman says she’s been raped and your first thought is ‘don’t tell the police, it will ruin my career’

Then later on inform her there’s tapes going around.

She need to drag that dikkhead and sue him too

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C1Re.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We pretty much have to believe every accusation until proven otherwise.

I can’t assume this is fake based on what already know…. It sounds fake though.

Or maybe I can’t imagine all these co-conspirators not saying anything or leaking anything because I don’t live in that world.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
We pretty much have to believe every accusation until proven otherwise.

I can’t assume this is fake based on what already know…. It sounds fake though.

Or maybe I can’t imagine all these co-conspirators not saying anything or leaking anything because I don’t live in that world.
you might but im not lol

i dont believe her at all....... not one bit

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone raped you, would you come forward?

I can understand asking the question "what do you want me to do". The reality is that once a set amount of time goes by, it boils down to he said she said which isn't enough to secure a conviction.

However, that doesn't mean not understanding why victims don't come forward. Sometimes, blocking the experience our and moving forward is the easier option. More so if there is that fear that the person will get away with it and you will be forced to live with the knowledge that your plea for help was rejected.

Whatever they said he did, he did