Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge

lib123

All Star
Daps
He trusted other people to destroy incredibly incriminating evidence. That’s James Bond villain levels of stupidity.

Maybe they did destroy the other copies of the video. Maybe he had the videos on a computer that he got wiped but he was paranoid about getting rid of the computer so he just kept it in a safe or vault in his house. Feds seized the computer(s) during the raid and performed forensic analysis and recovered the videos.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge'Highlights:

'His team is bracing itself for the release of more videos and are now aware that some of the people who were paid to dispose of them may have kept copies,

His alleged crisis talks with attorneys unfolded as his team fear more is to come.

'His people are also concerned about footage that may have been recorded at recording studios,' the insider continued.

They added that CNN may already be in discussions with others holding damaging videos, and alleged that 'there are others that people have been holding in the vault.'

A close confidant to Cassie told us she was also taken aback by the release of the viral clip, which was said to be 'triggering for her.'
the problem with that theory is he grabbed her purse and her bag, then tried dragging her back too.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Considering how much he had to lose from the tape's release, it's amazing that he thought only $50K would have been enough to scrub it from existence altogether.

Not surprising though considering how cheap and egotistical he's known to be.

The $50k figure threw me, with such damning evidence I expected a much higher amount

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I just want the Meek video and I'll be satisfied:yeshrug:
6GuvqGp.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Sue them for what? The deal was between her and Diddy. Not CNN.

It's journalism and they had no legal obligation to keep the video hidden.
You think they can't find a way to sue a company for putting out a traumatic video of her getting dragged and kicked in the ass? :what:

People get sued for less.

Theyd settle out of court faster than puff

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You think they can't find a way to sue a company for putting out a traumatic video of her getting dragged and kicked in the ass? :what:

People get sued for less.

Theyd settle out of court faster than puff
If that was the case, TMZ would have been sued many times over the years for the release of those types of videos they've done.

That wasn't a private video and the footage was owned by the hotel.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If that was the case, TMZ would have been sued many times over the years for the release of those types of videos they've done.

That wasn't a private video and the footage was owned by the hotel.

Bruh. I don't know about the other stuff.
Maybe nobody else thought about doing it.

But the optics of showing something like that is bad. Then fighting a lawsuit from a "victim" would look even worse.
Public opinion is everything.

Whether they owned this video or not, means nothing.
This is a private moment. It'll be like hotel releasing footage of someone taking a shower or having sex