Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So Wale was telling the truth. He wasn’t the one Diddy was hanging over the balcony. It was a woman :whoo:

you think he only hang one person? some guys who were in studio with Wale confirmed that shyt. This was during a studio session Diddy wasn't supposed to know about being in person

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
9nmfaBN.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, if you're in hundreds of millions club. Why would you even care at this point?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This is exactly why I never trust those companies that say they will clean out your social media accounts, etc.

Someone will ALWAYS keep copies of your shyt and I don’t know why you wouldn’t expect it.

#1 this is why you don’t do dirt
#2 if you do, this is why you clean up your own mess

Anyone with half a brain who had access to any of these videos made a fukking copy :deadrose:

This is regular conniving shyt that happens in your office right under your nose and you think a billionaire beating women, having sex parties, etc isn’t getting his shyt recorded?! :dead::dead::dead:

Diddler clearly kept all the videos he paid people for and whatnot at the crib. Why he didn't just burn those shyts we'll never know

But thank God he didn't bc it's time to reap what he sowed :mjpls: