Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
HIs businesses are going to be ruined. He can't do shyt anymore on the scale he was. This can't be a spun into a win any type of way. fukk jail time. The possibility of the rabbit hole type shyt he's into and the businesses this will ruin is the end of him and his status as a celebrity. You think people will invite him anywhere for anything corporate?
Nope and that’s not something he’s used to and I’m curious to see how he will handle it.

Definitely uncharted territory for him and I actually do believe he‘d be naive enough to still think he could make a comeback from it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It's not only about this specific video. Diddy career, legacy, and empire is crumbling and will never recover.

The question is can Diddy adjust to his new unfamous life.
yeah hes done

needs to go retire somewhere and be good with that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That was most likely not the worst video. Hell that wasn't the worst Cassie video. He blacked her eye before that hallway beating.

Diddy might commit that.
She might commit that too

The accusations were she participated in a lot of shyt as well

The beating videos are bad but I think they only released this because it made just Diddy look bad.

Thats why I think homeboy took names out his lawsuits.. they about to sacrifice this dude most likely and put it all on him

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess that these are not video of him chewing with his mouth open or picking his nose or pulling wedges out.

Broah must have been living on real demon time to be shook. :demonic: