Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly why I never trust those companies that say they will clean out your social media accounts, etc.

Someone will ALWAYS keep copies of your shyt and I don’t know why you wouldn’t expect it.

#1 this is why you don’t do dirt
#2 if you do, this is why you clean up your own mess

Anyone with half a brain who had access to any of these videos made a fukking copy :deadrose:

This is regular conniving shyt that happens in your office right under your nose and you think a billionaire beating women, having sex parties, etc isn’t getting his shyt recorded?! :dead::dead::dead:
breh....he was the one doing the recording.... :gucci:

his problem now is the shyt he did outside of his homes...like the one we just saw :unimpressed:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
It's not only about this specific video. Diddy career, legacy, and empire is crumbling and will never recover.

The question is can Diddy adjust to his new unfamous life.
He’s 60 and hasn’t been himself since the 90s

This means nothing

Just another distraction while BiBi and The Jews continue to take over the world

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Seriously, what's to come from this video leaking? He can't possibly do jail time over this since the case was settled.
Or is there some other piece of the puzzle i'm missing? Unless they trial him over charges similar to Kells and Cosby then this seems like something that will blow over in a few weeks.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
breh....he was the one doing the recording.... :gucci:

his problem now is the shyt he did outside of his homes...like the one we just saw :unimpressed:
Did you read the OP? It referenced PEOPLE WHO WERE PAID TO DESTROY FOOTAGE.

I’m saying whoever was paid to destroy footage kept copies :dahell: