Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seriously, what's to come from this video leaking? He can't possibly do jail time over this since the case was settled.
Or is there some other piece of the puzzle i'm missing? Unless they trial him over charges similar to Kells and Cosby then this seems like something that will blow over in a few weeks.
Nahhhh the release of this video ruins whatever potential comeback that Diddy had in the works or would have down the line and corroborates everything that Cassie said in her lawsuit as being true.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Nahhhh the release of this video ruins whatever potential comeback that Diddy had in the works or would have down the line and corroborates everything that Cassie said in her lawsuit as being true.
He's still a free man though so I imagine he'll just continue making money behind the scenes

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I just want the Meek video and I'll be satisfied:yeshrug:
suiVkXq.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
He’s still a free man, but now a social pariah which is something an attention whore like Diddy isn’t used to.

HIs businesses are going to be ruined. He can't do shyt anymore on the scale he was. This can't be a spun into a win any type of way. fukk jail time. The possibility of the rabbit hole type shyt he's into and the businesses this will ruin is the end of him and his status as a celebrity. You think people will invite him anywhere for anything corporate?