Did you know that a 9th century Arab wrote a book entitled "The Superiority of Blacks over Whites"?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The original Chinese and Arabs were just dark because of the sun:troll:in order to be black you have to be a true Negro with sub Saharan west African DNA :troll:

And if you disagree with me than you're ashamed of Africa and need to stop claiming other people's cultures and history, even though every group in the world steals our culture and tells us we have to share with others because everyone is colorblind when it comes to our accomplishments:troll:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
The original Chinese and Arabs were just dark because of the sun:troll:in order to be black you have to be a true Negro with sub Saharan west African DNA :troll:

And if you disagree with me than you're ashamed of Africa and need to stop claiming other people's cultures and history, even though every group in the world steals our culture and tells us we have to share with others because everyone is colorblind when it comes to our accomplishments:troll:
If that's not the case than what the fukk does "black" mean then? I actually am a Negro with significant non disntant traces of SSA DNA and I honestly can't see why I'd be bothered to care about any "black" peoples not of similar stock when researching my ancestors history or why I'd even want to be grouped with them based on the most arbitrary of reasons

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
"the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers,"

Such literature has the ability to unintentionally give us looks into history which may be altered. Notice he list Berbers as black. Cacs always state Berbers were at best mixed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers,"

Such literature has the ability to unintentionally give us looks into history which may be altered. Notice he list Berbers as black. Cacs always state Berbers were at best mixed.

Even today a majority of Berbers are still black. The white ones are just mulatto offspring of black Moorish men and white European female slaves.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If that's not the case than what the fukk does "black" mean then? I actually am a Negro with significant non disntant traces of SSA DNA and I honestly can't see why I'd be bothered to care about any "black" peoples not of similar stock when researching my ancestors history or why I'd even want to be grouped with them based on the most arbitrary of reasons
I just told you what it means to be black:troll:you have to be a negroid from the deepest, darkest, jungles of sub Saharan west africa:troll:if you're a blue black human from Australia or even Sudan then you're not black:troll:get it now:troll: even if you are a dark brown skinned human with nappy, black hair and the same people that named us black named you things like negritos which literally means little black people or Melanesian's which means black islands, even then you still can't be black because you're not a true negroid from west Africa. That's right even if the white man named your race black then you still aren't black because you have different DNA and skull shapes from west africans :troll:turns out after all these years here in America it wasn't the color of my skin or the texture of my hair that white people saw me with on the streets that determined my blackness, it was my DNA that White people use x ray goggles to see within me that determined my status as a black man in passing:troll:and who says we are researching our ancestors or care about these people to that degree. We're just calling a spade a spade:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) he never said the only Africans in China were slaves, he made a disclaimer specifically outlining that
2)The dominant and ruling populations of China 1000 years ago clearly were not black. The first major Chinese Dynasty started 300 years before Christ, and from that point on, their history has been very well documented and illustrated by indigenous Chinese scholars. If from 300 bc on there was a dramatic shift in the general populace's skin tone there probably woule have been some noticeable artistic chnage in the portraits or a written record bringing it up
3) stop calling anyone you disagree with on black history a c00n. It makes you look insecure

If the ancestors say China was black back then, then it's black. They were closer in time to the shyt than us today.

Who you gon trust? The ancients or some modern day racist cacs?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A;-Jahiz shows us that blacks only being viewed as "inferior" by Arabs and others is only a RECENT phenomenon. Which I always use to try and argue. I like what is said about the Zanj and Abyssinians(Ethiopians).

"the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China, and Masin"

Yeah, since when were the Chinese black.

:mindblown:

And who are the Qamar, Dabila, Mason, Marwa and sind people? I googled them and I couldn't find anything.

I don't get what is your problem with Al-Jahiz. These terms CLEARLY had different meanings back then. What he means by China is the fact that it could have encompassed an area far larger than modern day China. Western Eurasians were not that familaier with Far Asian people/history at that time. What he could have really meant was "Southeast Asians." THIS is what Al-Jahiz meant.

more numerous than the whites. The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous; the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the
Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China,
and Masin... the islands in the seas between China and Africa are full of blacks, such as
Ceylon, Kalah, Amal, Zabij, and their islands, as far as India, China, Kabul, and those
shores.
Al-Jahiz Al-Fakhar al-Sudan - History of East Africa

"China" could be reference to "Indochina"?

The term "black" back then included BOTH African AND Asian blacks by not just Arabs but also the Greeks.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There has been a black presence throughout East Asia since the beginning of time. There is a reason the Buddha has always been represented as black with kinky hair in East Asia. Its a clear signal to the black origin and presence in the region.

Here is brother Rashidi to educate you cacs:

And those unknown names are probably names for regions we have different names for now like Malaysia or the Phillipines which have definite black populations even to this day.

Rashidi is a dumb hotep who almost ruined the good book that is "When We Ruled." His research mostly involves eye-balling anthropology. Even if there were "blacks" in China especially Southern China they wouldn't have been related to Africans but genetically distant like most Black Asians in surrounding locations.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
If the ancestors say China was black back then, then it's black. They were closer in time to the shyt than us today.

Who you gon trust? The ancients or some modern day racist cacs?
As opposed to the descriptions of Chinese people by actual Chinese people themselves at the time? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rashidi is a dumb hotep who almost ruined the good book that is "When We Ruled." His research mostly involves eye-balling anthropology. Even if there were "blacks" in China especially Southern China they wouldn't have been related to Africans but genetically distant like most Black Asians in surrounding locations.

When did race have anything to do with genetics?

If we talking DNA there is only one race. The human race.

Race as it is socially known now is about phenotype. And people with dark skin and kinky hair regardless of location on the globe are considered BLACK.

There is a reason the Spanish called the peoples of Melanisia "negritos" aka little negroes. They didn't do it based on genetics but based on phenotype.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When did race have anything to do with genetics?

If we talking DNA there is only one race. The human race.

Race as it is socially known now is about phenotype. And people with dark skin and kinky hair regardless of location on the globe are considered BLACK.

There is a reason the Spanish called the peoples of Melanisia "negritos" aka little negroes. They didn't do it based on genetics but based on phenotype.
Stop with this cop out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As opposed to the descriptions of Chinese people by actual Chinese people themselves at the time? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

As dude said earlier the Al-Jahiz probably meant something different than modern day China.

I just don't get why you fakkits are just leaping on that one part that might be confusing. How bout we keep this on the main topic which has to do with the fact that there is a 9th century Arab writing about the subject of black superiority over whites.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with this cop out.

Its not a cop out. Africans have more genetic diversity within them than in between any African and anyone outside of Africa.

If you are one of those genetic racists that believe you can determine race based on genetics then fukk off.

Race has always been about how you look (phenotype) not your DNA.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Its not a cop out. Africans have more genetic diversity within them than in between any African and anyone outside of Africa.

If you are one of those genetic racists that believe you can determine race based on genetics then fukk off.

Race has always been about how you look (phenotype) not your DNA.

I agree with your submissions on the thread and you're fast becoming one of my favorite posters. I don't know why people hate you for being a Kobe fan, when the same people stan for LeBronze hard. Then again, most of them are probably teenagers and they never really saw Kobe play, before the white media turned on him, after the rape case.

Anyway, it's funny how people are acting like the 9th century is a long time ago and like people have never separated themselves based on race. The Pyramid paintings where the Egyptians separated themselves from the Hyskos based on their race and the subsequent eviction of the Hyskos from Lower Egypt are classic examples. And even early Greek historians like Herotodus and Hippocrates wrote about race in the BC when describing Ethiopians/Egyptians compared to Greeks and other races of people. Even the names of a lot of empires were based on the race (color of their skin) of the people.

Interesting read and I learnt a few things on the thread. :salute: