Did you know that a 9th century Arab wrote a book entitled "The Superiority of Blacks over Whites"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uppin this thread cause we got a lot of nikkas confused on what an Arab is and when the anti-black racism of people called "Arabs" today started.

Al-Jahiz broke this down. The first Muslims and Islamic civilization was the Abbasids. They were black. And primarily from the Arabian Peninsula. This was around the origin of Islam and when Islam was pro-black.

The later Muslims were called Ummayids. They were primarily made up of peoples from Persia. The Persians were white and very racist. It was when they took over that Islam became anti-black. And its their descended we are dealing with today that call themselves Arabs.

The cac Arabs are pretenders. Just like the cac Jews.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Uppin this thread cause we got a lot of nikkas confused on what an Arab is and when the anti-black racism of people called "Arabs" today started.

Al-Jahiz broke this down. The first Muslims and Islamic civilization was the Abbasids. They were black. And primarily from the Arabian Peninsula. This was around the origin of Islam and when Islam was pro-black.

The later Muslims were called Ummayids. They were primarily made up of peoples from Persia. The Persians were white and very racist. It was when they took over that Islam became anti-black. And its their descended we are dealing with today that call themselves Arabs.

Your post is full of inaccuracies and falsehood.

No, the first Islamic civilization wasn't the Abbasids, in fact the umayyads Caliphate preceded them and Abbasids were the ones who overthrow them and took over power.

Both the umayyads and Abbasids were from the same Quraish tribe in Mecca but from different clans (Ummayyads from Umayya clan and Abbasids from Hashim clan)

The Ummayads weren't Persian at all.

I don't know why you are adamant in spreading misinformation in this forum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found one chapter where he goes into detail on castrating slavics. :picard:

He really didn't like those east europeans. Seems like he goes in on 'non believers' of any colour.
Post that shyt brother, i work with a lot of them flat head sons of bytches and they racist as fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were not black.

Arabs enslaved hundreds of thousands of Africans in Iraq. Look up the Zanj Revolt

So is it your belief that black people never enslaved one another? Rome and Greece enslaved other white people. Does that make the Romans and Greeks non-white because they enslaved white people?

Don't fall for the white supremacist trick that if black people are enslaved somewhere, the enslavers are non-black. Most of human history involved intra-racial slavery. The idea of slavery having a connotation of racial hierarchy only came around with American chattel slavery.

The Zanj were a specific African ethnic group. That was not a catch all term referring to anyone black. Al Jahiz writes about them and their enslavement extensively if you read the book. So you are wrong for believing that because there were black slaves in a country that the enslavers were non-black.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
So is it your belief that black people never enslaved one another? Rome and Greece enslaved other white people. Does that make the Romans and Greeks non-white because they enslaved white people?

Don't fall for the white supremacist trick that if black people are enslaved somewhere, the enslavers are non-black. Most of human history involved intra-racial slavery. The idea of slavery having a connotation of racial hierarchy only came around with American chattel slavery.

The Zanj were a specific African ethnic group. That was not a catch all term referring to anyone black. Al Jahiz writes about them and their enslavement extensively if you read the book. So you are wrong for believing that because there were black slaves in a country that the enslavers were non-black.

:mjlol:

Arabs aren't black and racist Arabs did enslave some black people just like Europeans did, anyone denying this is an idiot

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Breh there's been an African presence anywhere and everywhere in the world. :gucci:

The unification of China was in the 3rd century (years 201-300 ad.), and by then the Chinese were already how we know them today. Also, the Qin dynasty wasn't black, believe me, and they're the ones that united China after the countless wars the Chinese dynasties (who were all Chinese) had with each other.
This Al-Jahiz breh was talking about 9th century China (801-900 ad.) which is 600 years afterwards. Africans were present (because of slave trade, and just trade in general) but they were always a minority. Unless you're saying a lot of Africans left Africa in huge numbers to go there to China looking for God knows what. Which is silly because everything nikka's ever needed has always been in Africa (water, food, land without earthquakes and volcanoes, great fukking weather, etc).

Also very important disclaimer: this is not in any way shape or form my history. I'm what they now call a subsaharan African; no ties to recent (by recent I mean the Asia of the last 10 000 years) Asia whatsoever.

Humans first began migrating to all the other parts of the world 60 000 years ago breh, and the migrators all came from Africa. My point isn't that Africans never visited or have nothing to do with Asia, my point is that by the time this Al-Jahiz guy began writing his book China was no longer black.

Just had to post this video where China’s top geneticist proved that Chinese are descendants of Africans. Their own genetics show they are an African people so you’re playing semantics at this point. Homeboy in the book from 1000 years ago says Chinese were Black, a Chinese scientist in the modern era says they are descendants of Black people...what you really got to talk about at this point?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arabs aren't black and racist Arabs did enslave some black people just like Europeans did, anyone denying this is an idiot

This thread has already exposed you as an undercover cac that tries to limit black history and our presence on the world's stage.

The original Arabs were black. I could care less about the people who NOW call themselves Arab. The linguistic and historical data is clear that the people of Arabia around the time Islam rose were clearly BLACK and no different phenotypically from modern day East Africans (which are their closest relatives linguistically).

Are you now gonna that East Africans aren't black as well white boy? Cause Arabic and Hebrew are most closesly related to AFRICAN languages.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
This thread has already exposed you as an undercover cac that tries to limit black history and our presence on the world's stage.

The original Arabs were black. I could care less about the people who NOW call themselves Arab. The linguistic and historical data is clear that the people of Arabia around the time Islam rose were clearly BLACK and no different phenotypically from modern day East Africans (which are their closest relatives linguistically).

Are you now gonna that East Africans aren't black as well white boy? Cause Arabic and Hebrew are most closesly related to AFRICAN languages.

You are one of the most ignorant poster on this forum,you absolutely no nothing about the history of that region, you claimed in this thread that the first Muslims and Islamic civilization was the Abbasids who are black and the later Muslims were called Ummayids who are Persian, which is laughably wrong and stupid.

And no, Arab aren't black and they definitely weren't for a long time including around the time of Islam and before it too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are one of the most ignorant poster on this forum,you absolutely no nothing about the history of that region, you claimed in this thread that the first Muslims and Islamic civilization was the Abbasids who are black and the later Muslims were called Ummayids who are Persian, which is laughably wrong and stupid.

And no, Arab aren't black and they definitely weren't for a long time including around the time of Islam and before it too.

Just saying something doesn't make it true. As someone said earlier, this is the classic "I'm white so I say so" thinking. You keep saying the Arabs weren't black but have no evidence to support you. Now compare that to what I do. I have filled this entire thread with quotes from books referring to the original Arabs as black. I've also cited linguistic evidence which shows that Arabic is most related to AFRICAN languages than anything else.

Are you gonna argue against the fact that Arabic is LINGUISTICALLY in the same family as African languages? Arabic is not related to Persian. Its not related to Turkish. Its not related to European languages. Its not related to Indian languages. Its related to and grouped with the same languages spoken in Ethiopia.

Shouldn't that tell you that the original Arabs are the same people as the Ethiopians since they speak similar languages?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

You should be a kindergarten lecturer.