Did you know that a 9th century Arab wrote a book entitled "The Superiority of Blacks over Whites"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew something was wrong when I saw China (:mindblown:) there in the middle of a prose about blackness.:what:

Ancient China was founded by black people and there has been a black presence in China throughout it's entire history. In fact this is true for all of East Asia. Even Japan. There was a black presence in Japan and even some of the first samauri were said to be black.

Read up on your history nikka.

Here is brother Rashidi to educate you once again:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"the blacks include the Zanj, Ethiopians, the people of Fazzan, the Berbers, the Copts, and Nubians, the people of Zaghawa, Marw, Sind and India, Qamar and Dabila, China, and Masin"

Yeah, since when were the Chinese black.

:mindblown:

And who are the Qamar, Dabila, Mason, Marwa and sind people? I googled them and I couldn't find anything.

There has been a black presence throughout East Asia since the beginning of time. There is a reason the Buddha has always been represented as black with kinky hair in East Asia. Its a clear signal to the black origin and presence in the region.

Here is brother Rashidi to educate you cacs:

And those unknown names are probably names for regions we have different names for now like Malaysia or the Phillipines which have definite black populations even to this day.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
There has been a black presence throughout East Asia since the beginning of time. There is a reason the Buddha has always been represented as black with kinky hair in East Asia. Its a clear signal to the black origin and presence in the region.

Here is brother Rashidi to educate you cacs:

And those unknown names are probably names for regions we have different names for now like Malaysia or the Phillipines which have definite black populations even to this day.

:shaq2:

Now Buddha was black, next time you will say Shakespeare was black too.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
You didn't know Buddha was black? I thought that was common knowledge.
And honestly...ive heard shakespear was black too!

:mjlol:

No its not commen knowledge, no one considers a man born in the 6 century in present day Nepal to be black, and no Shakespear wasn't black too.

Only pseudo-afrocentrists( and I called them that because they care more about non-African history) are the ones claiming Buddha and Shakespeare to be black no one else.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Ancient China was founded by black people and there has been a black presence in China throughout it's entire history. In fact this is true for all of East Asia. Even Japan. There was a black presence in Japan and even some of the first samurai were said to be black.

Read up on your history nikka.

Here is brother Rashidi to educate you once again:

Breh there's been an African presence anywhere and everywhere in the world. :gucci:

The unification of China was in the 3rd century (years 201-300 ad.), and by then the Chinese were already how we know them today. Also, the Qin dynasty wasn't black, believe me, and they're the ones that united China after the countless wars the Chinese dynasties (who were all Chinese) had with each other.
This Al-Jahiz breh was talking about 9th century China (801-900 ad.) which is 600 years afterwards. Africans were present (because of slave trade, and just trade in general) but they were always a minority. Unless you're saying a lot of Africans left Africa in huge numbers to go there to China looking for God knows what. Which is silly because everything nikka's ever needed has always been in Africa (water, food, land without earthquakes and volcanoes, great fukking weather, etc).

Also very important disclaimer: this is not in any way shape or form my history. I'm what they now call a subsaharan African; no ties to recent (by recent I mean the Asia of the last 10 000 years) Asia whatsoever.

Humans first began migrating to all the other parts of the world 60 000 years ago breh, and the migrators all came from Africa. My point isn't that Africans never visited or have nothing to do with Asia, my point is that by the time this Al-Jahiz guy began writing his book China was no longer black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:

Now Buddha was black, next time you will say Shakespeare was black too.

What other people you know got kinky peppercorn hair like this?

tumblr_inline_n493gdnlh41rn5ji5.jpg

This is a black person. No other race has hair like us. Its our most distinguishing characteristic.

The Buddha's hair has always been the clearest marker of his black African origin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh there's been an African presence anywhere and everywhere in the world. :gucci:

The unification of China was in the 3rd century (years 201-300 ad.), and by then the Chinese were already how we know them today. Also, the Qin dynasty wasn't black, believe me, and they're the ones that united China after the countless wars the Chinese dynasties (who were all Chinese) had with each other.
This Al-Jahiz breh was talking about 9th century China (801-900 ad.) which is 600 years afterwards. Africans were present (because of slave trade, and just trade in general) but they were always a minority. Unless you're saying a lot of Africans left Africa in huge numbers to go there to China looking for God knows what. Which is silly because everything nikka's ever needed has always been in Africa (water, food, land without earthquakes and volcanoes, great fukking weather, etc).

Also very important disclaimer: this is not in any way shape or form my history. I'm what they now call a subsaharan African; no ties to recent (by recent I mean the Asia of the last 10 000 years) Asia whatsoever.

Humans first began migrating to all the other parts of the world 60 000 years ago breh, and the migrators all came from Africa. My point isn't that Africans never visited or have nothing to do with Asia, my point is that by the time this Al-Jahiz guy began writing his book China was no longer black.

You got damn c00ns. The prescence of black people across the Ancient world is not solely the result of slavery. There are documented expeditions by Africans to China according to the Chinese.

You also make the mistake of thinking you know what the world 1000 years ago was like. Who knows? Maybe there was still a large presence of black people in ancient China. Just because you don't see it now doesn't mean it didn't exist.

We see black populations still Southeast Asia in places like Malaysia and the Phillipines. And these are black people still there in 2017 with black skin and large kinky afros. How do you know similar populations didn't exist 1000 years earlier in a place just slightly to the north?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Tis amazing a self proclaimed black man like @JudgeJoeGorilla has not made 1 comment in this thread. Don't you love your people? Don't you want to chime in?
I work. That was stated in the OP. If you read it I stated I'd add more input in responses when I got home. I'm trying to better myself. Don't do this bullsh-t today not in the mood.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
You got damn c00ns. The prescence of black people across the Ancient world is not solely the result of slavery. There are documented expeditions by Africans to China according to the Chinese.

You also make the mistake of thinking you know what the world 1000 years ago was like. Who knows? Maybe there was still a large presence of black people in ancient China. Just because you don't see it now doesn't mean it didn't exist.

We see black populations still Southeast Asia in places like Malaysia and the Phillipines. And these are black people still there in 2017 with black skin and large kinky afros. How do you know similar populations didn't exist 1000 years earlier in a place just slightly to the north?
1) he never said the only Africans in China were slaves, he made a disclaimer specifically outlining that
2)The dominant and ruling populations of China 1000 years ago clearly were not black. The first major Chinese Dynasty started 300 years before Christ, and from that point on, their history has been very well documented and illustrated by indigenous Chinese scholars. If from 300 bc on there was a dramatic shift in the general populace's skin tone there probably woule have been some noticeable artistic chnage in the portraits or a written record bringing it up
3) stop calling anyone you disagree with on black history a c00n. It makes you look insecure