Did Farrakhan have Malcolm X killed?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
No. Farrakhan didn't have the pull at that time to order a hit. He was on the level of like a rizza islam at that time, they would have looked at Farrakhan like he was crazy if he ordered anything. Brothers who been there decades would have been like :stopitslime:

This is different than if the Muslims wanted him dead, yes they wanted him dead, but they couldn't pull it off and be free. This is why 2 of the guys who were convicted weren't even there and the 1 guy who was involved only got caught because the mob beat him, but he was saved by the cops themselves. Malcolm also had agents around him. The talk of fbi working with the noi is a bit misleading, the agents who infiltrated the nation always worked for the government. Just like the agents who infiltrated the Panthers always worked for the government, wasn't the Panthers working in conjuction with cointelpro. It was agents involved.

Cointelpro is wide open, through the freedom of information act, they admit they were behind the Malcom x hit and brag it was their most successful hit. The information is public. How anyone saying elijah or Farrakhan did it in 2019 is mind boggling honestly.
so what are you saying :jbhmm:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The same way people believe that Haitian Jack is a snitch just because Tupac said it on a record, is the same way people believe Elijah Muhammad had sex with underage girls just because Malcolm said it at a press conference.

Malcolm used plenty of deceptive intelligence and outright lies during his slanderous smear campaign.

Even if it was true about Elijah Muhammad they were supposed to handle that internally. He sealed his fate by running his mouth to cacs

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
My uncle was NOI, any extreme public disrespect of Elijah Muhammad by a member was punishable by death. Malcolm knew this. His famous words after he left where “I’m already a dead man”. Farrakhan was next in line but he really ain’t had to make a call.

Look up the Hanafi massacre of 73

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My uncle was NOI, any extreme public disrespect of Elijah Muhammad by a member was punishable by death. Malcolm knew this. His famous words after he left where “I’m already a dead man”. Farrakhan was next in line but he really ain’t had to make a call.

Look up the Hanafi massacre of 73
Breh...

What the fukk. :hhh:

I just looked it up, briefly. My God that was hard to read.

One of the men called claiming to be interested in
purchasing literature about the Hanafi and arranged to come to the residence to purchase the literature. Two of them came to purchase material. Khaalis' son, Daud, left the room to get change, and upon his return he was told, "this is a stick up."[5] The two men then let five or six additional people into the residence.[5]

Daud was killed first. He was taken to the third floor and shot. Abdu Nur was shot in a bedroom.[5] Bibi was forced to watch them drown two of the children in an upstairs bathtub and she was also taken to the basement where she was forced to watch them drown her nine day old granddaughter in a sink. Then Bibi was bound, gagged, and shot eight times.[5][2]

Amina, Khaalis' daughter, was put in a closet and shot three times. She was told, "You know your father wrote those letters, don't you? Don't you know he can't do anything like that?"[5] Unsure if she was dead, she was shot two more times, and then the gun jammed.[5][2] Amina survived the shooting.

Seven Philadelphia Black Muslims were charged for the crime.[4]
source

This fukked my whole day up. So sad.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
so what are you saying :jbhmm:
That he was known and had some authority but people act as if he was nationally known and was next in line once Malcolm was gone and that was just not true. Rizza is new on the block up and coming , if farrakhan retired no one in the nation would think he was next up. You would look at ava muhammad, Ishmael muhammad, tony, Fontaine, etc hell wesley is in higher position, it took farrakhan years before he got to that point after Malcolm passed. Hell you let some of the old heads in the nation tell it, farrakhan didn't get that kind of status until after the nation fell apart and he rebuilt it. They still argue that he more so made himself the leader and wasn't appointed that position.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
But that's what Malcolm did though you goofy bird-brained bytch.. You want me to sugarcoat it though.. But because I dont that means I'm a white boy?? :snoop: dumb nikka logic

And this right here is what got Malcolm killed people.. Malcom spilling the beans to the cacs on television.. It ain't that deep

So Malcolm... Sorry, Mr el-Shabazz strategically used mainstream media to reach more of the lost black populace, attempted to prevent people from falling in with the wrong group and teachings and you inferr that he somehow did something wrong because that same group, who lost their way, decided to murder one of the most influential and respected black men in the world?

The NOI had mastered the ability to convert and convince people who are lost to seek the right path...yet, they felt, a man like Malcolm could not be maturely spoken with to end the tension?

'Sgust.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So all the supposed black folk who think Farrakhan did it think the feds allow Farrakhan to be a free man with that kind of information? :patrice:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
But that's what Malcolm did though you goofy bird-brained bytch.. You want me to sugarcoat it though.. But because I dont that means I'm a white boy?? :snoop: dumb nikka logic

And this right here is what got Malcolm killed people.. Malcom spilling the beans to the cacs on television.. It ain't that deep

So Malcolm... Sorry, Mr el-Shabazz strategically used mainstream media to reach more of the lost black populace, attempted to prevent people from falling in with the wrong group and teachings and you inferr that he somehow did something wrong because that same group, who lost their way, decided to murder one of the most influential and respected black men in the world?

The NOI had mastered the ability to convert and convince people who are lost to seek the right path...yet, they felt, a man like Malcolm could not be maturely spoken with to end the tension?

'Sgust.

The killing of Malcolm X did more harm that the total progress made by the NOI post Malcolm death.

We NEEDED him.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The same way people believe that Haitian Jack is a snitch just because Tupac said it on a record, is the same way people believe Elijah Muhammad had sex with underage girls just because Malcolm said it at a press conference.

Malcolm used plenty of deceptive intelligence and outright lies during his slanderous smear campaign.
Yea, we move love Malcolm, but he made some mistakes that were unnecessary. Lot of people don't even know one of the women he was claiming was under aged and Elijah had a affair with, Malcom actually had a relationship with her before he married betty.

Not to say I don't think the NOI didn't make mistakes as well, I just understand both sides of it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So all the supposed black folk who think Farrakhan did it think the feds allow Farrakhan to be a free man with that kind of information? :patrice:
If you believe that said Fed Gov't is corrupt and was intentionally attempting to dismantle the NOI, why not?

That being said, I don't know if most people believe Farrakhan was the architect, many people just believe he had knowledge of the murder.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

'Sgust.

The killing of Malcolm X did more harm that the total progress made by the NOI post Malcolm death.

We NEEDED him.

Nope.. Malcolm X was a great man who did a lot for black people and we did need him.. But he could've done all that without running to CaC media to expose Elijah Muhammad and put him and his family in danger. I'm saying that's what got him killed whether that harmed the NOI in the long run or not. Cause and effect

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Dafuq are you?? Clearly you didn't read the comments and watch the video or else you would know what that fuk I was referring to. Not reading all that .. I wasn't talking to you. And Clearly you don't practice what you preach, cosigning cac commentary, if you're even black yourself.
:heh:

You're too obtuse and like the sound of your voice. Everything that needed to be said on this was said by Malcolm. Which you would know if you watched the video. Looking at your posts, it's clear when you don't have a foundation for an argument you burst into calling everyone white.

That's a miserable existence, maybe you should watch some Malcolm debates and see how he deals with those with opposing views.

I will say, you are a great troll. :salute:

Your projection of calling people c00ns and white boy seems like a dividing tactic to me. Let's see when everyone else catches on to your game.