Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you always speaking on Amercian history? You're Canadian.
Word. I'm so fukkin sick of that shyt. Non black americans thinking they have input into black american history, affairs and developments. So disrespectful and invasive. if they haven't experienced our lifestyle from a historical context , how are they speaking on our experiences and history?? There's a blatant lack of perspective.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: :gucci:
Why do you keep saying I'm not black??? Seriously?
Your sig, username, your prior statement and your lack of context; u white faggit -
"#FilipinoPhenom
#SOGGang
#Thurminators
#TeamCrawesome
#InRIGODWeTrust"
Sup with all those white people on those hashtags. Either that or you're an extremely whitewashed mentally bleached c00n...
:beli::mjpls:
Shall I pull up the findings or r u going to keep your act going??

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Looking at it in hindsight, the NOI has always been just another gang but more dangerous.

This is where I got to disagree.

The NOI may be corrupt in leadership but truth is that NOI will ride for you because you black while a street gang won’t hesitate to kill you (whether you’re involved or not) for the same reason.

The NOI does provide services and protection for the black community. Hell one of the cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta was dealing with some shady street nikkas threatening her life over some court shyt (she’s a lawyer) and instead of the cops or a protection agency, she hired the NOI and them brothers showed up suited and booted ready for action. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He was dead soon as he disrespected Elijah based on words out his own mouth

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
When you join a cult if you leave you are usually stalked and/or threatened.
If you join a cult, leave and speak ill of the cults supreme leader you'll get physically attacked and usually you are marked for death (esp if you were part of the inner circle.)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Your sig, username, your prior statement and your lack of context; u white faggit -
"#FilipinoPhenom
#SOGGang
#Thurminators
#TeamCrawesome
#InRIGODWeTrust"
Sup with all those white people on those hashtags
:beli::mjpls:
:snoop:
None of those are white people in the hashtags you stupid filthy whore.. they're boxing hashtags for Terrance Crawford, Andre Ward, Keith Thurman, Guellermo Rigondeaux, and Manny Pacquiao

As far as my prior statement.. It still stands and you haven't refuted shyt.. nikkas killed Malcolm X cause he exposed the honorable Elijah Muhammad by going to the White media and snitching :manny: yall want it to be some bigger conspiracy when its really that simple

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with what they did to Malcolm but at the same time if you go against the organization that empowered you then Death is a possible outcome.
Did he go against them, or did he start putting into action what they claimed to believe?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:
None of those are white people in the hashtags you stupid filthy whore.. they're boxing hashtags for Terrance Crawford, Andre Ward, Keith Thurman, Guellermo Rigondeaux, and Manny Pacquiao

As far as my prior statement.. It still stands and you haven't refuted shyt.. nikkas killed Malcolm X cause he exposed the honorable Elijah Muhammad by going to the White media and snitching :manny: yall want it to be some bigger conspiracy when its really that simple
Oh, it's that "simple " - the death of a black leader targeted with all types of tactics is "simple" ..interesting word choice
:mjpls:
You're definitely white as shyt, that's not even up to debate. You haven't refuted the fact that you're a dumb fuk white boy who thinks that I give a shyt about what he has to say. Say less...every time there's a convo here come the cacs, non blacks and whatever other element causing disruption on the thread, speaking in nothing but generalities. It's annoying as shyt especially when real black people are trying to have a meaningful convo on the subject. All your white ass did was label people conspiracy theorists and call Malcolm x a snitch. That's cac shyt- dumbing down the convo to dead the thread, rinse repeat. To the point where people with actual intelligence don't feel like commenting or saying shyt bc people like you get away with pulling the same tired lack of thought rhetoric, over and over. Not once have you said anything worth stating or backing up, all you said was "nigg-", "conspiracy" and "snitch" on repeat,which only makes me think you're talking in code words for a reason ...btw, talk that whore shyt to the white trash bytch who birthed you. Fuk you.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You haven't refuted the fact that you're a dumb fuk white boy who thinks that I give a shyt about what he has to say. Say less...every time there's a convo here come the cacs, non blacks and whatever other element causing disruption on the thread, speaking in nothing but generalities. It's annoying as shyt especially when real black people are trying to have a meaningful convo on that subject. All your white ass did was label people conspiracy theorists and call Malcolm x a snitch. That's cac shyt. Fuk you.

But that's what Malcolm did though you goofy bird-brained bytch.. You want me to sugarcoat it though.. But because I dont that means I'm a white boy?? :snoop: dumb nikka logic

And this right here is what got Malcolm killed people.. Malcom spilling the beans to the cacs on television.. It ain't that deep

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But that's what Malcolm did though you goofy bird-brained bytch.. You want me to sugarcoat it though.. But because I dont that means I'm a white boy?? :snoop: dumb nikka logic

And this right here is what got Malcolm killed people.. Malcom spilling the beans to the cacs on television.. It ain't that deep

I subscribe to that youtube page,been a subscriber for a long time now. Read through the comments, dumb ass.
:mjlol::sas2:
You know you fukked up right??
:ufdup:

None of the comments back up what your say or refer to malcolm X as a "snitch", white boy thought you were doing something huh?? You actually proved my point for me. There's a whole lot more to that video than what claim, only a white person would assess it the way you did, especially if all you got from it was that Malcolm was "snitching".. keep exposing urself.
:sas1:"spilling the beans".. who the fuk says that except for an old ass white man. Foh.

Last edited: