Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Malcolm had his security stand down during his final speeches. He knew he was a dead man walking.
That's not completely true. A few days before he was assassinated, some people firebombed his house - his 4 yr old daughter was almost killed, and his wife , other members of his family could have been fatally hurt. (Malcolm never drank alcohol but there was a Molotov cocktail in his daughters room for which a witness saw the NYFD put it there). Rather than risk their lives any further, or put them in harm's way, he sacrificed his safety in order to benefit his family. He knew that his time was coming but if he had to go out, he was going out on his own not at the sake of his family. He knew that the NYPD, NYFD, and the feds all were working together, and colluding for his demise, he knew the Nation turned on him -with all the conspiring , so he had no real protection regardless.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol at the conspiracy theories.. nikkas had him killed for snitching on Elijah Muhammad to cacs
Lies. Foh. I'm lol at your name being Black Jesus when you're white. Elijah was the one turning tail, literally, for the 3 ltr boys once he got exposed for his own indiscretions.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't agree with what they did to Malcolm but at the same time if you go against the organization that empowered you then Death is a possible outcome.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Honestly I don't think he ordered it directly, but I think he help build up the atmosphere where dudes felt they could kill Malcolm without repercussions.

My lil bro sitting in prison for murder, but he was really just a crash dummy and the dude that turned the whole hood against the victim and really put it in his mind to kill dude (didnt directly say kill him though) is still free.

Think it was a situation like that. But I never looked into the smaller details.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No. Farrakhan didn't have the pull at that time to order a hit. He was on the level of like a rizza islam at that time, they would have looked at Farrakhan like he was crazy if he ordered anything. Brothers who been there decades would have been like :stopitslime:

This is different than if the Muslims wanted him dead, yes they wanted him dead, but they couldn't pull it off and be free. This is why 2 of the guys who were convicted weren't even there and the 1 guy who was involved only got caught because the mob beat him, but he was saved by the cops themselves. Malcolm also had agents around him. The talk of fbi working with the noi is a bit misleading, the agents who infiltrated the nation always worked for the government. Just like the agents who infiltrated the Panthers always worked for the government, wasn't the Panthers working in conjuction with cointelpro. It was agents involved.

Cointelpro is wide open, through the freedom of information act, they admit they were behind the Malcom x hit and brag it was their most successful hit. The information is public. How anyone saying elijah or Farrakhan did it in 2019 is mind boggling honestly.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When malcolm was killed, the NOI was split - Farrakhan was on one side, malcolm the other.

Malcolm is also on record saying that he knew he was a dead man, and that for what he did he understood it HOWEVER he felt he should be spared b/c he had receipts, he was telling the truth...

but we all know they used that B.S. about him disrespecting Elijah as an excuse...jealous hating muthafukkas. :stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lies. Foh. I'm lol at your name being Black Jesus when you're white. Elijah was the one turning tail, literally, for the 3 ltr boys once he got exposed for his own indiscretions.

What lies?? Malcolm publicly snitched on Elijah Muhammad.. What does the 3 ltr boys have to do with Malcolm snitching on Elijah Muhammad to cacs?? I am black btw

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What lies?? Malcolm publicly snitched on Elijah Muhammad.. What does the 3 ltr boys have to do with Malcolm snitching on Elijah Muhammad to cacs?? I am black btw
Stfu and don't quote me on this. Dumb fuk - you don't even know the context of the term "snitch". You're not black, I don't engage with your kind of stupidity and ignorance on here. Not anymore - I already know the vibe. Always the few like you, that don't know what the f they're talking about, adding no value to a substantive convo with the deflecting, repeating false accusations with no merit.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Stfu and don't quote me on this. Dumb fuk - you don't even know the context of the term "snitch". You're not black, I don't engage with your kind of stupidity and ignorance on here. Not anymore - I already know the vibe.
:mindblown: :gucci:
Why do you keep saying I'm not black??? Seriously?

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I was a member of the F.O.I. The CIA, FBI and the Nation worked together to kill Malcom X. Anyone who says different is lying or don’t know what they are talking about.

Just read up on Cointelpro
Elijah Muhammad had numerous members violently beaten, I can't say for sure that the NOI would work with the federal agencies.
They all had their own independent goal of getting him killed.

I think the fbi did and pinned Elijah to it.
I’m more inclined to believe the brehs in The Nation than the spooks in the fbi.
The NOI tried to kill him more than one time.
The Feds were trying to kill him, I'm sure.

Malcolm himself said that he trained the NOI to be ready to murder anyone who blasphemed Elijah. It's obvious that the NOI was involved and pulled the trigger. Did the FBI provide assistance, for instance with surveillance info/tips? Of course they did. But even without that, the NOI would have been successful and the reason is pretty simple: Malcolm had his security stand down during his final speeches. He knew he was a dead man walking.

For the record, I am not a supporter of NOI. I only used the word "blasphemed" because that's the word Malcolm X used to describe the situation. Elijah was clearly a fraud who got exposed.
This.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it was the NOI more than anyone....They considered Malcom to be a traitor,backstabber, snitch, and turncoat.

Kinda like the Mafia.....u go against the Boss (Elijah Muhammad) and u pay the price w/your life.....really no different.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hell yeah he had a hand in the death of X.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg