Did Farrakhan have Malcolm X killed?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I subscribe to that youtube page,been a subscriber for a long time now. Read through the comments, dumb ass.
:mjlol::sas2:
You know you fukked up right??
:ufdup:

None of the comments back up what your say or refer to malcolm X as a "snitch", white boy thought you were doing something huh?? You actually proved my point for me.
:sas1:
I dont need to read anyone's comments on YouTube to formulate my own thoughts and opinions.. Maybe you do, cause you definitely not bright

Malcolm X fukked up the moment he decided to start telling NOI business to cacs..

You still have yet to refute anything I've said though.. Just typical name calling and smart dumb nikka babble :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I dont need to read anyone's comments on YouTube to formulate my own thoughts and opinions.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Nahhhhh, you just got caught on your bullshyt. Because you thought that you had something to run with . Imma let you rock...didn't read that rest bc you're just trying to save face..I was a step ahead of you white boy . You def should have read the youtube comments before you posted up that particular vid or picked another video...
:youngsabo::umad:
You called what Malcolm x did "fukking up"....?? Again.....interesting word choices ...
:gucci::mjpls:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I There's a whole lot more to that video than what claim, only a white person would assess it the way you did, especially if all you got from it was that Malcolm was "snitching".. keep exposing urself.
:sas1:"spilling the beans".. who the fuk says that except for an old ass white man. Foh.
I never said that's all I got from the vid.. but lemmie put it to you like this.. Malcolm is doing a whole lot of talking in this video, and is telling WAY TOO MUCH of the internal NOI business to Cacs on TV.. Who he knows for a fact would love to bring down the NOI.. The shyt that he's exposing in this video especially about Elijah Muhammad is what got him killed.. whether Farrakhan or Muhammad himself gave the order

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nahhhhh, you just caught on your bullshyt. Because you thought that you had something to run with . Imma let you rock...didn't read that rest bc you're just trying to save face..I was a step ahead of you white boy . You def should have read the youtube comments before you posted up that particular vid or picked another video...

:mindblown:
You sound deranged

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
the only one who dodged assassination attempts :wow:

Cuz he went to Africa and got blessed by some of the highest ranking olorishas and babalawos at the the time against death and in turn he helped African nations fight against apartheid. Open secret back home same reason Haiti killed the French cacs off in their revolution. African spirituality >>>>>

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown:
You sound derranged
You're doing a whole lot of cacsplaining and venting for someone who you consider "stupid and a filthy whore" .Not doing this back and forth with you. All the insults, I mean, What would Jesus do?
:francis:

And it's spelled *deranged...mad ass cac, get your terms together. Name to post ratio, not a good look. :fire: demonic.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Nahhhhh, you just got caught on your bullshyt. Because you thought that you had something to run with . Imma let you rock...didn't read that rest bc you're just trying to save face..I was a step ahead of you white boy . You def should have read the youtube comments before you posted up that particular vid or picked another video...
You called what Malcolm x did "fukking up"....?? Again.....interesting word choices ...
:gucci::mjpls:

You clearly didn't watch the video talking about read the comments.

House business is house business. You don't expose the inner workings of your world, much less your leader. Especially to white people in the media.

Malcolm was a great man, but he didn't have all the cards to see the future. You win some and lose some.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You clearly didn't watch the video talking about read the comments.

House business is house business. You don't expose the inner workings of your world, much less your leader. Especially to white people in the media.

Malcolm was a great man, but he didn't have all the cards to see the future. You win some and lose some.
Dafuq are you?? Clearly you didn't read the comments and watch the video or else you would know what that fuk I was referring to. Not reading all that .. I wasn't talking to you. And Clearly you don't practice what you preach, cosigning cac commentary, if you're even black yourself.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Word. I'm so fukkin sick of that shyt. Non black americans thinking they have input into black american history, affairs and developments. So disrespectful and invasive. if they haven't experienced our lifestyle from a historical context , how are they speaking on our experiences and history?? There's a blatant lack of perspective.
If you want local discussions go to the street corner and get off the internet. We not going anywhere :heh:

Malcom was killed in a joint operation. Back on topic...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs on here call anyone c00ns..

Think of the time period..

Black people were going through hell, and here the Nation is trying to unite and empower black people and Malcolm comes and airs out Nation business.

I could see how it seemed malcolm was being a traitor.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You're doing a whole lot of cacsplaining and venting for someone who you consider "stupid and a filthy whore" .Not doing this back and forth with you. All the insults, I mean, What would Jesus do?
:francis:

And it's spelled *deranged...mad ass cac, get your terms together. Name to post ratio, not a good look. :fire: demonic.
:russell:
And I will continue to refer to you as a stupid filthy refrigerator built whore until you actually respond with a rebuttal that refuted what I said other than "you a white boy" I hope that's not all you got, cause telling people to read through YouTube comments cause you have no argument wont fly around here for long

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
The same way people believe that Haitian Jack is a snitch just because Tupac said it on a record, is the same way people believe Elijah Muhammad had sex with underage girls just because Malcolm said it at a press conference.

Malcolm used plenty of deceptive intelligence and outright lies during his slanderous smear campaign.