...did BIG know? about Puff?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
druski.gif

Neg pending for Biggie slander

Considering that Biggie did the Butterfly buttnaked in a room full of men while eating a bucket of fried chicken... come to think of it this very moment was probably when the Freak Off was born :patrice:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’ve arrived at the idea everything went into bloom once he setup in The Hamptons and became known as “the party guy”

Puff was always a promoter.

Rhe people injured in a stampede originally back in the day. Stopped his original pr as a promoter.

Yet puff always was a promoter.
It is just a tragedy occurred in certain pockets in his life as a promoter. To change the pr reach of his promotions.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eh Diddy was not really at that level in the mid 90s. He really started ascending in like 98-99.

No....

Puff was rhe most popular kid in the black university lexicon.

As a remote a&r intern at mca originally.

Puff was always a large drawing house duck dancer.
Puff got fired and 'pitched' Clive Davis.

Emphasis on 'pitched'.

Art Barr

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
When my man Big Kap (rip) was DjIng for BIG and the tour hit Philly, BIG made two groupies his my man’s and them off. :russ:

Those dudes were smashing hoes everywhere they went.

These were some wild as times but they weren’t gay. :heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Puff was always a promoter.

Rhe people injured in a stampede originally back in the day. Stopped his original pr as a promoter.

Yet puff always was a promoter.
It is just a tragedy occurred in certain pockets in his life as a promoter. To change the pr reach of his promotions.

Art Barr
Exactly. It’s why I brought up that city college disaster when non-people died that he put together. Party promotion is what he did so that was his wheelhouse. So the parties in the 90s were not. Closed off Private, and crazy as they were when he became a big mogul.

He became a deviant later in the game

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly. It’s why I brought up that city college disaster when non-people died that he put together. Party promotion is what he did so that was his wheelhouse. So the parties in the 90s were not. Closed off Private, and crazy as they were when he became a big mogul.

He became a deviant later in the game

We do not know.
If those early parties.
included a clandestined after party..or a vip private area tho

As puff was fired by Harrell. For what some say was just simple ego ..yet that makes no sense. Seeing as puff had rejuvenated all of mca with jodeci a d Mary j. Five years after the original new jack swing mca way era of big time by heav to guy with Riley, keith sweat and the Johnny gil ne heartbreak era. That included a tresvant solo.
Plus Bobby brown. Who back rhen got snatched and kidnapped.
after or during a party by the preacher.
Then tortured brown. To the point physically brown was never the same again.

So we have no idea. Of what real deviance occurred at mca. As well as compounded with issues with the stampede. As well as there was another incident with the safety of patrons. Including we still never will know why Harrell would fire puff.
When puff was arguably.
the best a&r of quite a few eras.

Only a&r I know who had higher draws was my neighbor who was the a&r for Janet Jackson control and rhythm nation to gangstarr.

Puff has somehow managed to escape. What any other mortal civilian would have been jailed for consistently.

That puff now faces the ding dong the devil's dead moment. Most would have had a long time ago. With the deviance in puff background being so prevalent. With no repercussion.

Art Barr