boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Biggie was down with that freak shyt :takedat:
lol he was just being edgy on that track :usure:

Yeah no speculation but once big died I'm sure he ate hella hard of the residuals and prob some insurance shyt

That every step song took his popularity to next levels and introduced whole new audiences to big/ badboy
this always made me uncomfortable. if BIG hadn't died, puff wouldn't be where he is/was. neither would jay :jbhmm:

puff and jay both exploit the hell out of biggies corpse

i cannot count how many movies/shows have used 'hypnotize' and 'notorious' in the last five years. i cant imagine that money was going to his kids

Daps
he probably knew he was some type of sexual deviant and abusive to women.

as most sexual deviants his behavior probably escalated over time and he was probably to get away with a lot more as is wealth grew.

I’ve arrived at the idea everything went into bloom once he setup in The Hamptons and became known as “the party guy”

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This 100%.

Puff wasn't THAT nikka until after Biggie was gone. You think 1994 Puff would wanna be locked in a room solo with Suge? Hell nah.

Once Big was gone and he got clout off that Every Step I Take song....that's when he blew TF up. Dating J-Lo and having the bu$ine$$ $ucce$$ plus those crazy azz Hype Williams music videos is what made Sean Combs into Puff Daddy.

Anyone that's successful in music where their primary job is the business side.....is not to be trusted. You gotta be a dirty snake to get on top in that game.
Yep.
Diddy made his name on the pop scene off Biggies death. I would hope it wasn't orchestrated, but he def took full advantage of it.

On the flip, it Biggie had left Bad Boy, Puff would have fallen off more than likely. I mean he had 112 and maybe Mase, but that gap between Biggie era and the Bad Boy 2000 era was big

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
druski.gif

Neg pending for Biggie slander
:whoa:

Big childhood best friend was gay
Big DJ liked trannies
Big used to prank his friends and open the door naked when they would pull up