...did BIG know? about Puff?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
According to Gene Deal the freaky shyt came later he was reckless in the 90s but not a deviant.

Yeah...

But...that is hard to believe.

As the pause game was prevalent with the best friends tho.

So why did or does the pause game exist. That it was perpetuated around the best friends. Plus puff was a dancing house duck.
Meaning androgynous pagan music and culture.
That murky water seems a bit too hazy. To believe that water is uncontaminated.

Like Dame dash has pause buttons made. Then just used them in his video today.
So what occurred to make this game.
so relevent amoung the best friends all these years. Now decades later. Plus Gene alludes to puff being a pause. Plus originally puff was a b team member.
with the very crew that made pause prevalent.

So what happened.
to make the crew have to keep making pause relevent.

Best friends were making parties. before I was in high school I believe. I started high school in 1990.
If my memory serves me right.

Puff was already at Howard and a remote intern at mca.

Art Barr

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
It's likely many people in his circle knew. But I always get surprised at how folks start judging the folks in the circle. I have an exception for folks who know children are being molested. Report that and get them put away asap.

Diddy was clearly a complete mess on multiple fronts(it might surprise many but most wealthy people are boring...the Diddys of the world just become the face of them...yes even in Hollywood!) he was still doing this wild shyt with consenting adults. There are legit folks who think people should have tied dude up in a basement to stop him. :deadrose: shyt kills me. Saying they should be charged same as him. :deadrose: Just for knowing! :deadrose:If I'm in that circle I'm doing an intervention. Maybe one on one but preferably with a gang of close folks who he might actually listen to. If that doesn't work the rest is on him and the participants. They are grown. Grown and capable enough mentally. You order coffee and someone brings you tea youtell them you wanted coffee. If you are that capable of making a decision you can decide whether or not you should go to a Freak Off.

Besides Biggie and Puff weren't close friends like that, anyway.
I thought they were close like Starsky and Hutch :lolbron:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They weren't called Good Boy :takedat:

It is like the badboy pistons.

Why do people who wanted to be connected with being a bad boy.
Want to now be considered law abiding citizens. Or standup culture minded figures.
When their whole personality they leaned into. Was that of a culture thief. It is like zeke Thomas. Belly ache'n about thr Olympics.

Why would you want to be on a commercial Olympic team. I thought you wanted to be a bad boy. So why are you belly ache'n and emo. About them treating the bad boy.

like the very bad boy.
you asked to be regarded as.

Art Barr

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
QUITE A FEW PEOPLE KNEW. IT JUST WASN'T SEEN IN THE SAME LIGHT AS TODAY. PEOPLE NOT TALKING BECAUSE THEY WERE IN IT ON SOME LEVEL THEMSELVES.

THE TRANSITION FROM GETTING FLEW'D OUT TO SEX TRAFFICKING WENT MUCH FASTER THAN I THOUGHT.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Puffy really wasn't as huge and wealthy from 1993 until Biggie's death. Puffy was probably always a freaky ass dude but not to the point of the far off stuff he's been accused of now. Probably at the time when Biggie was alive, the freakiest stuff Puffy was probably into was threesomes or having to fukk like 3 or 4 different women a day.

Once Puffy got really rich, "regular" freaky stuff probably wasn't as appealing anymore.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
That sucking another man's dikk line was a ode to an old and well known Richard Pryor joke.

:camby:

I was waiting for someone to bring this up. Yeah that lyric is non-Harlem but the amount of "black" people on this forum who don't know where that line originated from is surprising. :mjpls: