...did BIG know? about Puff?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This 100%.

Puff wasn't THAT nikka until after Biggie was gone. You think 1994 Puff would wanna be locked in a room solo with Suge? Hell nah.

Once Big was gone and he got clout off that Every Step I Take song....that's when he blew TF up. Dating J-Lo and having the bu$ine$$ $ucce$$ plus those crazy azz Hype Williams music videos is what made Sean Combs into Puff Daddy.

Anyone that's successful in music where their primary job is the business side.....is not to be trusted. You gotta be a dirty snake to get on top in that game.
It's crazy. I thought about my boy who was in an R&B group going to Puff's crib for a party way back in the early 90s, not too long after the City College stampede and suffocation fiasco. They actually saw my homegirl there who was D-Roc (BIG) girlfriend at the time, acting like she ain't know my homies. :mjlol: shyt was a normal pool party full of industry hopefuls.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This 100%.

Puff wasn't THAT nikka until after Biggie was gone. You think 1994 Puff would wanna be locked in a room solo with Suge? Hell nah.

Once Big was gone and he got clout off that Every Step I Take song....that's when he blew TF up. Dating J-Lo and having the bu$ine$$ $ucce$$ plus those crazy azz Hype Williams music videos is what made Sean Combs into Puff Daddy.

Anyone that's successful in music where their primary job is the business side.....is not to be trusted. You gotta be a dirty snake to get on top in that game.
Yeah no speculation but once big died I'm sure he ate hella hard of the residuals and prob some insurance shyt

That every step song took his popularity to next levels and introduced whole new audiences to big/ badboy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah no speculation but once big died I'm sure he ate hella hard of the residuals and prob some insurance shyt

That every step song took his popularity to next levels and introduced whole new audiences to big/ badboy

The irony is Puff didn’t eat off I’ll Be Missing You because he didn’t wait to get clearance from Sting so Sting sued and got 100% of the publishing from that song. He said thats the reason he performed the song with Puff at the VMAS because it was making him so much money he wanted to keep the gravy train rolling. He sent both of kids to college based on the royalties to that song.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's likely many people in his circle knew. But I always get surprised at how folks start judging the folks in the circle. I have an exception for folks who know children are being molested. Report that and get them put away asap.

Diddy was clearly a complete mess on multiple fronts(it might surprise many but most wealthy people are boring...the Diddys of the world just become the face of them...yes even in Hollywood!) he was still doing this wild shyt with consenting adults. There are legit folks who think people should have tied dude up in a basement to stop him. :deadrose: shyt kills me. Saying they should be charged same as him. :deadrose: Just for knowing! :deadrose:If I'm in that circle I'm doing an intervention. Maybe one on one but preferably with a gang of close folks who he might actually listen to. If that doesn't work the rest is on him and the participants. They are grown. Grown and capable enough mentally. You order coffee and someone brings you tea youtell them you wanted coffee. If you are that capable of making a decision you can decide whether or not you should go to a Freak Off.

Besides Biggie and Puff weren't close friends like that, anyway.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
BIG was a heavy dude, and heavy dudes dont really get play like that. he had a baby girl with his first steady girlfriend, and if we're being honest, she was pretty homely sitting next to Kim and Faith. BIG probably didn't really get girls before Puff. he was an obese cockeyed dude im just saying.

to what extent would BIG know or have been involved?

and what about Gutter?

:jbhmm:
"Me and Shawn Combs bringing broads Home" Biggie

Literally says on record they were doing those freak parties together

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Puff been bogus.
before Stacy lattisaw and a house duck.

Plus was removed from uptown by Andre Harrell.

Big went with puff because puff stole miss Jones style of music for Mary j. Then used big in marketing for badboy. With the big Mac marketing proposal to Clive Davis.

Big should have got a lawyer and at least read the silver book.
Big did not do that.
So it lead to him hiding out and trying to gw and not let puff know. While also pulling the same type of admin coup. With undeas.
Jayz used on Dame dash.
in collusion with lyor later, too.

Big signed his life away in more ways than one. Dealing with that house duck, puff.

when in hiphop. You not supposed to be helping no ducks.

Period.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Then fukk your moms, hit the skins to amnesia
She don't remember shyt! Just the two hits
Her hittin' the floor and me hittin' the clits! (Yeah)
Suckin' on the t*ts (uh), had the hooker beggin' for the dikk
And your moms ain't ugly, love, my dikk got rock quick

Biggie was down with that freak shyt :takedat: