Did anyone teach you how to play video games?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
a lil ot but the most infuriating shyt is when you go over somebody's house.. and they suggest playing some shyt you never played.

and the rest of the night is them whooping your ass with these super combos while you're trying to run away for some practice time :sadbron:

friend: :lolbron::umad:
me: :whoa::patrice: :sadcam::damn::upsetfavre::pacspit:

:slapfight:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
There was one older cat I was always cool with at the arcades back in the day. He used to school me on things for Mortal Kombat, but that was about it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
MushroomX said:
NES_controller.jpg

All you had to do was press... A & B :comeon:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett......all I had to do was press ONE BUTTON.........

3600_hero.jpg

@Darth Nubian .........:myman:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
it's a bit different these days playing Assassins Creed than when i started playing Sonic on the megadrive but you shouldn't hand it to them on a silver platter.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There was one older cat I was always cool with at the arcades back in the day. He used to school me on things for Mortal Kombat, but that was about it.

Yeah, I had a similar experience at the arcade round my way in my early teen years. These older cats there (like 25+) were big into the KOF series, so they'd throw me some pointers on that there since at the time KOF was only on the neo geo and at arcades.

it's a bit different these days playing Assassins Creed than when i started playing Sonic on the megadrive but you shouldn't hand it to them on a silver platter.

Thing is too, games these days hand themselves on a silver platter. They typically have fairly in-depth tutorials at the beginning of the game, but i notice most youth of today will by-pass it, only to ask you for how to do what the damn game just showed them what to do. Ignorance to reading.