Did Anyone Fumble The Bag Worse Than Desus and Mero?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
yeah it's not bad

honestly he lucky Melo putting him on because I think he'd be struggling without that shyt

his laughing hyena ass was never the strong one in that combo

Honestly, that podcast, they both need each other. Love Melo, but he is very very chill and laid back, not sure he can carry a podcast by himself

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, that podcast, they both need each other. Love Melo, but he is very very chill and laid back, not sure he can carry a podcast by himself
yeah every NBA player with a podcast has a guy in that role pretty much, but I don't think it needs to be mero necessarily. it works tho.

i like it more than most of the other NBA player ones because Melo isn't trying to do that hot take for attention shyt. hope that it's profitable.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
yeah every NBA player with a podcast has a guy in that role pretty much, but I don't think it needs to be mero necessarily. it works tho.

i like it more than most of the other NBA player ones because Melo isn't trying to do that hot take for attention shyt. hope that it's profitable.
mero is the seasoned vet that’s making the show go.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

This is also why I like the podcast. Melo is probably the only NBA/Former NBA player who has a podcast and does not "sell out" for viral hot takes like other podcasts. He uses Desus for that. Almost every other NBA podcast (Gilbert Arenas, Paul George, Jeff Teague, Draymond) seems very gimmicky. Melo keeps it straight about Basketball

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mero rebounding with the show with Melo is probably the lane he was looking to fall into anyways.

The little he has mentioned about their split is that he's a married dude with a gang of kids and the route Desus wanted to go wasn't going to work for him.

I thought it was implied that mero's manager or something was coming up to showtime causing hella trouble/drama and desus got tired of that shyt.

if u let them tell it, they will say they were never intended to be a duo in the first place :manny:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I thought it was implied that mero's manager or something was coming up to showtime causing hella trouble/drama and desus got tired of that shyt.

if u let them tell it, they will say they were never intended to be a duo in the first place :manny:

I'm not sure, at this point them being super vague about how everything went down does leave room for them to get back together at some point.

the one thing that i can respect is that both of them just went their separate ways and don't actively let conversations lead back to that split.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm not sure, at this point them being super vague about how everything went down does leave room for them to get back together at some point.

the one thing that i can respect is that both of them just went their separate ways and don't actively let conversations lead back to that split.
that's cuz they've both moved on. Mero's moving the way he did before. Victor's still there. He does his pod with Rainey and Lizbel and does his pod with Melo too. Mero's showing that networking and having a good rep helps you because he's involved with a lot of shyt, and if Victor's the connect for that, it's hard to tell them they're fukking up.

Desus on the other hand, he still has his connects. I just don't know what the goal is.