did any of y'all brehs know spiderman 3 is the highest grossing spiderman movie?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
only spider man mobvie i ever seen with tobey the first two on hbo go going to watch it one day

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Even if they retconned sandman into uncle bens death, it still could've been salvaged
I would've loved to see how venom wouldve worked in the Marc Webb films. Even tho the amazing spiderman 2 wasn't the best movie (I loved asm 1. One of the greatest superhero movies ever), I really wish they would've keep that trilogy going. Its like it just came and went..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I would've loved to see how venom wouldve worked in the Marc Webb films. Even tho the amazing spiderman 2 wasn't the best movie (I loved asm 1. One of the greatest superhero movies ever), I really wish they would've keep that trilogy going. Its like it just came and went..
I'm not a fan of venom but i guess i'd be curious as to how it would've worked. Yeah i loved the first one even though on a recent rewatch i peeped some issues with it. Just the victim of having too many cooks in the kitchen

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It grossed more for the same reason The Dark Knight Rises grossed more than The Dark Knight, and The Last Stand grossed more than X-Men 2. Sequels tend to do bigger business.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The dissapointment in the pit of my stomach when I played the game though :mjcry:
Didn't measure up to the P's2 at all:picard:

Daps
Reppin
UK
Emo disco Tobey Maguire dancing up the street and flicking his fringe

Mj being a bytch and getting captured, again

A pointless Gwen Stacey

The worst venom ever. Didn't even say 'we are venom'

Topher grace as Brock lmao

And sandman is bens killer. Sandman.:Spasmh:

Fucckk that movie :Wilgo: