Did 2022 spoil horror fans?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe took 16 years to get a 'Thanksgiving' film out in theaters. Other than 'Machete,' that was the most popular trailer from 'Grindhouse.'

"It's blood. :birdman:"
"...SON OF A bytch! :damn:"

I would watch a movie for all of those trailers.

Eli Roth Finally Reveals Why It Took 15 Years to Bring ‘Thanksgiving’ to the Big Screen

In the link above Eli Roth says there were rights issues. According to Rob Zombie Dimension owned the rights to all the trailers from the movie. The same thing happened with the Scary Movie franchise but the Wayans got it back when Harvey Weinstein went to jail.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It is safe to have fun and make some harmless jokes in here? Or are we taking this thread seriously?
What kinda weird ass question is that :childplease:if ya shyt funny we dapping if not Camby.

Unless you talking about comedy horror in which case nah please go make another thread for that cause I'm not a fan of comedy horror at all, with recently The Blackening being an exception

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What kinda weird ass question is that :childplease:if ya shyt funny we dapping if not Camby.

Unless you talking about comedy horror in which case nah please go make another thread for that cause I'm not a fan of comedy horror at all, with recently The Blackening being an exception

Man you know how some of these coli bums be.

Certain folks be mad sensitive and always take too much shyt personal and whine over the most silliest small shyt.

While others are mad hypocrites and love to call folks passive aggressive when they themselves be the main passive aggressive folks.

You just never know around here

• Dap
Reactions: BBG