Did 2022 spoil horror fans?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It started high on the tomato meter but it plummeted. IMDb before a movie is released is the last thing on earth I would trust. Especially for a movie with actors full of color
juelz-talking.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Infinity pool was dope to me. If it wasn’t for Mia Goth I probably wouldn’t like it. But she is for sure my favorite horror actress of all time at this point because she just steals the show and always highly intense and believable regardless of a films storyline issues.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I just realized my Plex server been had cobweb and talk to me on there :whoo: 2023 might be saved, gonna try to watch them both tonight and report back

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:hubie: Fam, you got a big dikk, I don't want no smoke with you.

Just saying most horror movies are :scust:status for the most part, breh.
I agree on both accounts :shaq: but that's why we as fans appreciate the good ones so much more

Bout to fire up talk to me right now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I started infinity pool about 3 weeks ago and I just turned it off. Seemed to artsy fartsy. Imma give it another go soon tho.

I really like possession, spiritual type horror movies tho so really looking forward to the new exorcist.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Cobweb is fukking awful. And it's a shame because if you're an idiot it's extremely good. I was enjoying it a lot up to the point where it decided to be like every other cliche horror film that makes the characters become braindead to progress the plot.

For the life of me I don't understand why these scriptwriters don't take the time to come up with something believable. I could write a scary movie my damn self if I'm going to just have every character walk into certain death. I mean seriously, maybe I should seriously consider writing a script, because I actually would enjoy making something believable! We all take for granted that if characters were smart it wouldn't make for much of a movie because they wouldn't get tied up in the fukkery, but I disagree. movies like X, Haute Tension, Hostel just to name a few prove that the entire cast doesn't have to be mentally challenged in order to make a script work.

I have 12:57 seconds left of this stupid ass movie so I'm going to press play to finish this shyt but man I'm highly disappointed. This is yet another example of a movie that could have been great but falls on its face because it decided to make characters absolutely without brain. And I'm here to argue anybody ready to defend this piece of shyt