Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Playing Season 4.. actually enjoying myself :whew:

That faster XP boost and better item drops coming in clutch. Only issue is WT4 at level 60 aint it.

Tried to do helltide in WT3 and get the chest in WT4 and got insta nuked :dead:

That CC WT4 is insane right now.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Playing Season 4.. actually enjoying myself :whew:

That faster XP boost and better item drops coming in clutch. Only issue is WT4 at level 60 aint it.

Tried to do helltide in WT3 and get the chest in WT4 and got insta nuked :dead:

That CC WT4 is insane right now.

I play Hardcore only, and I found Tier 4 actually easier to get into this time.
High "item power" gear is EVERYWHERE, if you just run outside the gates of a regular town you can quickly scavenge enough Ancestral stuff to get you going.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that dog ugly as fukk
That puppy is mangy looking
But I got a tiger now

I tried to be slick in the pve area, the plan was to kill the dude that activated the alert and take his shyt

Well when I get there I see the dude and I started whooping his ass

That's when his buddies pop out and I get jumped, robbed, and killed šŸ˜†

I'm only laughing because the soon turned on each other so I had a few new friends in the graveyard

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
These nikkas lost their damn minds asking for expansion prices for a game that haven't even flushed out all the systems they want in it yet. Then added a nature theme class when they already had a druid.

No paladin, evil paladin or new breed of holy warrior pissed off all his homies got rubbed out not even a fukking monk. Instead we get a mix of a Druid and Amazon which is fine I guess but only one class. amazing stuff.

And from watching the Livestream they don't even know if they bringing runes or sets yet. Wtf is going on?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
These nikkas lost their damn minds asking for expansion prices for a game that haven't even flushed out all the systems they want in it yet. Then added a nature theme class when they already had a druid.

No paladin, evil paladin or new breed of holy warrior pissed off all his homies got rubbed out not even a fukking monk. Instead we get a mix of a Druid and Amazon which is fine I guess but only one class. amazing stuff.

And from watching the Livestream they don't even know if they bringing runes or sets yet. Wtf is going on?
Mid ass game finna get bodied by poe2:blessed:

Blizzard need to be taken behind the shed and put to rest :mjlol:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Mid ass game finna get bodied by poe2:blessed:

Blizzard need to be taken behind the shed and put to rest :mjlol:
For sure. even the new poe league they showed today shytted on the live stream blizzard showed today with that mid ass fukking class. They added gold for class respecs and currency trading for QoL then added a fukking town builder for the league mechanic mixed in with diablo 2 runes. WE EATING BEFORE AND AFTER POE 2:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Chef

All Star
Daps
It makes no sense with a developer like Blizzard with their vast resources looks like C-Tier developer compared to GGG. The loot reborn season was pretty much 1.0 while PoE is pole position of ARPG game design.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
It makes no sense with a developer like Blizzard with their vast resources looks like C-Tier developer compared to GGG. The loot reborn season was pretty much 1.0 while PoE is pole position of ARPG game design.
Its hilarious how out classed blizzard is compared to GGG. They dropped a nuke explaining the new free league yesterday for fun the same day blizzard showed off one map and that weak ass druid hybrid that cost 40 bucks minimum gamepass or not.

Meanwhile path of exile 2 over the horizon mean mugging and that's also free and I get to keep all my vanity for the ten years I've been playing. No idea what happened to blizzard but it is over when POE 2 drop.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Listen I fukk with the Spiritborn cause I like the concept of a Mayan jungle warrior with spirit guide animal gods along with the speed and dex.... to me thats dope as fukk and its original

But only one class is crazy, and to be fr fr, the Vampire Knight and the Zephyr Water Monk in Immortal >>>

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Listen I fukk with the Spiritborn cause I like the concept of a Mayan jungle warrior with spirit guide animal gods along with the speed and dex.... to me thats dope as fukk and its original

But only one class is crazy, and to be fr fr, the Vampire Knight and the Zephyr Water Monk in Immortal >>>
The story set up something with the paladin's considering they got snuffed and corrupted by mephisto and vampires popped out in the world after. We finally found out the fate of the paladin from diablo 2. It seemed like they were going unholy warrior or something but we got skinny druid. Druid class that you already had to pray to spirit animals to respec your classes passives..it was a whole thing. Also thorns were a necro thing 2 games and just passed it to these brehs but whatever. This the same game it took a year for necromancers to stop being bone mages and skeletons to actually do some damage and not get rolled in boss fights

Mind you another jungle based class later would have been fine or next to another class but popping out now? It's like they just randomly putting shyt together and none of it makes sense. It basically sums up blizzard and they're entire philosophy now. Just half ass whatever and hope people buy it because of their name.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

We already had amazon in d2.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Don't know how many people are back for Season 5...but I just recently discovered with the new "Rage of Harrogath" Unique effect, Barbarians can just SPAM "Rupture" now...and it's kind of amazing.