Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I’m done lol.

I think it’s real stupid to lock t3 behind campaign completion. I’m just bored at lvl 51 and still on the first half of ch 2. And I’m just bored of the content, the dungeons have pretty much the same design and I’m tired of fighting the same enemies already. I got so much of the map left to uncover I took a deep breath and uninstalled :francis:

I can’t push on with this particular game loop. Salute to y’all who find this enjoyable but after 20 or so hours I’m not sure I can commit.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
And I’m done lol.

I think it’s real stupid to lock t3 behind campaign completion. I’m just bored at lvl 51 and still on the first half of ch 2. And I’m just bored of the content, the dungeons have pretty much the same design and I’m tired of fighting the same enemies already. I got so much of the map left to uncover I took a deep breath and uninstalled :francis:

I can’t push on with this particular game loop. Salute to y’all who find this enjoyable but after 20 or so hours I’m not sure I can commit.
Have you beaten the story yet on any of the previos seasons?

If so, when setting up a new game you can choose the option to skip the story. Allowing you to go strait to the capstone dungeons when ready (or as soon as a higher level friend runs u thru them)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you beaten the story yet on any of the previos seasons?

If so, when setting up a new game you can choose the option to skip the story. Allowing you to go strait to the capstone dungeons when ready (or as soon as a higher level friend runs u thru them)
Nope I’m fresh to the game. I hit level 50 and the crawl for exp points was not appealing. Plus I had no horse so getting around was a slog, and one shotting almost everything was boring.

Blizzard boasted about 100 or whatever dungeons but they’re procedurally generated and I kept seeing the same few layouts over and over again. All and all this one just isn’t for me and I dipped before I got anywhere close to complete boredom.

It’s cool because I picked this up on a whim at Walmart for 20$ so no major loss I’m back on my current rotation of games

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Nope I’m fresh to the game. I hit level 50 and the crawl for exp points was not appealing. Plus I had no horse so getting around was a slog, and one shotting almost everything was boring.

Blizzard boasted about 100 or whatever dungeons but they’re procedurally generated and I kept seeing the same few layouts over and over again. All and all this one just isn’t for me and I dipped before I got anywhere close to complete boredom.

It’s cool because I picked this up on a whim at Walmart for 20$ so no major loss I’m back on my current rotation of games
:yeshrug: thats understandable
This game styles not for everyone. And if u dont got other friends playing it, it hurts its appeal. Playing with other makes it muxh better imo

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

yea for $20 you got your moneys worth imo ima $1/hour type nikka personally :manny:

im glad i beat the campaign on release cuz the shyt was boring af. i quit during s2 and just came back with a fresh character. leveling is a breeze outside of the campaign.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Join the group and we are gonna get some runs in next week

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I think it’s real stupid to lock t3 behind campaign completion.
if I’m not mistaken, you can skip the campaign. It’s been a thing for a while now. I had a friend who just bought the game and I ran him through.

All you need to do is the introduction dungeon and go to Kyovashad.

Edit: seeing your other replies, this probably isn’t your type of genre. At least you could try next season or something since you bought it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
And I’m done lol.

That's crazy you say that!

I HATE easy games.

nikkas trolled me when I said Minecraft Dungeons was more fun than Diablo 3 because at least it was a challenge from the beginning.

It was because of that why I knew I'd only do Hardcore mode from release and I've loved every minute.

I'd advise you to do the same. I couldn't imagine how things game could be fun in it's current iteration on regular. Yuck.

shyt would literally feel like wiping my ass with my time.

Playing on hardcore makes EVERYTHING feel purposeful. Try it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I HATE easy games.

nikkas trolled me when I said Minecraft Dungeons was more fun than Diablo 3 because at least it was a challenge from the beginning.

It was because of that why I knew I'd only do Hardcore mode from release and I've loved every minute.

I'd advise you to do the same. I couldn't imagine how things game could be fun in it's current iteration on regular. Yuck.

Too late I sold it at game stop, I had more fun with D3 but that was after the expansion :yeshrug:
if I’m not mistaken, you can skip the campaign. It’s been a thing for a while now. I had a friend who just bought the game and I ran him through.

All you need to do is the introduction dungeon and go to Kyovashad.

Edit: seeing your other replies, this probably isn’t your type of genre. At least you could try next season or something since you bought it.
Maybe I should’ve payed more attention I don’t recall seeing the campaign skip option. I love the genre but after 20+ hours this one became boring. I’ll just wait for POE 2

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I HATE easy games.

Leveling up once you have aspects and stuff saved up is so easy now, that I don't even MIND dying :mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They are having a free item give away for the diablo anniversary everyday until the 20th

Even if you miss a day you can still claim your free items

They also just added pets, I got a puppy :mjgrin: