Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

rdj

Pro
Daps
Game is too mindless for me, i just can’t get into.

Just walking around for hours holding the A button :yawn:

It’s like Vampire Survivor but it takes 40 hours to give me the feels i get from VS in like 15 minutes. :smh:
If want an ARPG with more depth check out Path of Exile

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I fukk with the changes they made but they pretty much killed all my eternal characters.

All their equipment is obsolete and not even a fraction as strong as the new items.

I hope they don’t do another loot overhaul, the shyt forces you to do seasonal which again, I fukk with. I don’t like having no options though.

That aside, I like how the Helltide works now. It’s some of the best way to get equips and materials.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went with necromancer.

Yeah, last time I played Necromancer was back in season two, and the early levels were boring as shyt, until I had skills and gear to start getting into how busted the class was. I think this season minions and maybe Blood Surge is the go to build, so it'll get a bit more engaging with balancing minions, resources, etc., but it's definitely a bit of a slog to start.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped for 20$ at Walmart :ohhh:

Gotta say thank you to all the beta testers now the game is in a better state today vs release date :pachaha:

Quick question how necessary is the season pass?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just copped for 20$ at Walmart :ohhh:

Gotta say thank you to all the beta testers now the game is in a better state today vs release date :pachaha:

Quick question how necessary is the season pass?
Beta tester....na, This game wasnt buggy

Season pass is literally for cosmetics look down the list, see if you want them and pay for them if you like what you see thats it

join the coli group

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beta tester....na, This game wasnt buggy

Season pass is literally for cosmetics look down the list, see if you want them and pay for them if you like what you see thats it

join the coli group
I know it wasn’t buggy I was joking considering they totally changed the loot system

And are you talking about a discord group?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Enjoying the new season and how fast you can level, my necro is 95 and i'll probably start a barb in a couple days since that's the only class I've never played.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question, since I don’t have an eternal character should I play that first or jump into the season. at the beginning it says recommended for under season but from what I kinda understand is you have to finish the campaign before hitting any content.

So should I finish the campaign first on eternal or just dive into the season?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Quick question, since I don’t have an eternal character should I play that first or jump into the season. at the beginning it says recommended for under season but from what I kinda understand is you have to finish the campaign before hitting any content.

So should I finish the campaign first on eternal or just dive into the season?
Dive into the season and do the campaign there.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Level 42 Druid and I’m still on the first chapter :mjlol:

I don’t know how the loot was before this season but imo the drops are just like Diablo 3 if not better. I’m having more fun than I thought, I just happened to pick this up for a measly 20$ and thought I’d add it to the backlog. But I was hella wrong, ya boy a full blown addict:wtf::pachaha:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Level 42 Druid and I’m still on the first chapter :mjlol:

I don’t know how the loot was before this season but imo the drops are just like Diablo 3 if not better. I’m having more fun than I thought, I just happened to pick this up for a measly 20$ and thought I’d add it to the backlog. But I was hella wrong, ya boy a full blown addict:wtf::pachaha:
That’s how they got me :wow:

Tried it out on a whim, been stuck ever since

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Made it to L50 HardCore before I went into Tier 3. That's when I realized that I didn't have the ability to make Elixirs of Death Evasion this season :huhldup:.
Apparently, the developers didn't consider them "Hardcore" enough anymore :mjlol:.

Stepped out of town, basically still one hit Death Blowing everything in site, when I accidentially clicking on the "Map" button, panicked, and died trying to get the map off screen and get back to the game :russ:.

In a way, it was kind of a blessing in disguise. Now that I was more familiar with the new changes to the game, I applied "Elemental Surge" tempering to all my weapons. It only took me maybe 3 hours to get back to Level 50 and back into Tier 3.

Leveling up is so fast now I think Softcore mode is even more pointless now than before. Especially since you don't lose your "non-base level" Aspects when you die now. Restarting a new character lets you carry over so much stuff that your post-death "Level 1" guy will just steamroll over everything.