Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally love this game. I really don't get why many people hate this game.

To be fair, this is the first Diablo game I've ever played. I have never played previous Diablo games

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I totally love this game. I really don't get why many people hate this game.

To be fair, this is the first Diablo game I've ever played. I have never played previous Diablo games
if you played 2 and 3 you would be feeling like everybody else right now. either over it or complete apathy because its just diablo 2 things with diablo 3 things but worse in a very bland package. But i can understand why people like it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you played 2 and 3 you would be feeling like everybody else right now. either over it or complete apathy because its just diablo 2 things with diablo 3 things but worse in a very bland package. But i can understand why people like it

Oh, I see. Is anybody excited for the new DLC this Oct?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Don't know if you've played the "Horde" mode yet, but it's neither a D2 not a D3 thing :yeshrug:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finally hit level 100 Hardcore for the first time in a Diablo game. My highest level in D2 Hardcore was 96.

I actually think that Horde mode might be overpowered. Once I was able to handle Tier 3, I picked up enough obducite crafting material to cause a huge jump in my damage right away by masterworking my Unique weapons. Then the levels just FLEW by.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@KalKal Hey coli brehs

I finished season 1 story. How can I play or how to get and start season 2? Will my season 1 character transfer over to season 2?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
@KalKal Hey coli brehs

I finished season 1 story. How can I play or how to get and start season 2? Will my season 1 character transfer over to season 2?
I think seasons go away after the "season" ends. I don't think its possible to do Season 1 anymore, is it? The game is on Season 5.

Season 1 was the one where you fight "Varshaun" and the malignant masses. Is that the one you completed? OR by "season 1" do you just mean the main plot where you fight Lilith?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think seasons go away after the "season" ends. I don't think its possible to do Season 1 anymore, is it? The game is on Season 5.

Season 1 was the one where you fight "Varshaun" and the malignant masses. Is that the one you completed? OR by "season 1" do you just mean the main plot where you fight Lilith?

Season 1 is the Lilith story and I finished the story and killed her. I wonder if any more seasons like season 2 or something. Or do you have to pay for season passes or something. Keep in mind, this is the first Diablo game I've ever played.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Season 1 is the Lilith story and I finished the story and killed her. I wonder if any more seasons like season 2 or something. Or do you have to pay for season passes or something. Keep in mind, this is the first Diablo game I've ever played.
That's not season 1, that's the main story. The seasons have their own smaller stories.

This is an explanation of what seasons are:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I stopped playing this sht after i found out my character would be reset every season