Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Update: This season mechanic is pretty boring. It's a step down from Season 2. Who would've thought that vaults filled with traps designed to do nothing but waste the players time weren't fun?
Yeah. Major step backwards.

The robot doesn’t really add anything helpful. Maybe the legendary parts will make it OP but we’ll see.

I’m gonna finish my seasonal then go back to eternal.

No way in hell I’m doing the duriel runs again

Yall still playin this sht? I got tired of having to get a new character every season :aicmon:
:skip: Then play eternal

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So I've put about 8 hours in casually playing Storm/Rabies druid. Big change from Sorcerer and Necro, Rabies is definitely powerful but this build takes forever to take down single target bosses and elites. Hoping to feel more powerful now that I'm about to unlock paragon boards.

And I agree, the robot is so whatever, that I forget he is even there. I see why so many people are down on this season after a pretty good season 2. I want to get to 100 before I go back to 100% Prince of Persia.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
this season is flopping :mjlol:

Got MFers mad as fukk on the forums.

Damn Blizzard, y’all make too much money to keep pump faking like this.

Saving all the juice for the expansion is some ho shyt :pacspit:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looking back at it, Season 2 might have been the peak of Diablo as a "single player" experience. Vampire powers were FUN.
I enjoyed Diablo 2 more, but what made D2 good was the multiplayer experience.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Wanted to say that this game gets boring and repetitive really quick. Maybe it's because I'm using a necromancer, but I'm level 45 or something like that and only 37% through chapter 1. Graphics are dope and an upgrade from 3, but I think I liked 2 and 3 better, especially with classes. Demon hunter class from 3 was so dope, and of course the Paladin for 2 was excellent (and my favorite class in all of Diablo).

Chef

All Star
Daps
Btw I don't get the purposes of these seasons?I don't get it
They have mechanics which add variations to your builds. New aspects get added to add more variety to the builds but the issue Diablo has had since launch is poor itemization. There’s too much bloat with affixes but next season will address that issue but it won’t have a seasonal theme.

It’s pretty much what Diablo 4 should have been at launch. :francis:

Wanted to say that this game gets boring and repetitive really quick. Maybe it's because I'm using a necromancer, but I'm level 45 or something like that and only 37% through chapter 1. Graphics are dope and an upgrade from 3, but I think I liked 2 and 3 better, especially with classes. Demon hunter class from 3 was so dope, and of course the Paladin for 2 was excellent (and my favorite class in all of Diablo).

It’s a looter game, burnout happens. You’re also relatively early in the game, the end game has more things to do but it also boils down to just killing things in the end.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You played 2 and 3 and don’t understand seasons? :dahell:

Edit: you prolly played them shyts on console or something. Nevermind.
Honestly I played Diablo 3 on PS4 and now I'm playing Diablo 4 on PC game pass. I play solo man, just to play. I don't bother with learning the seasons and all that other fluff. Just want a quick mindless dungeon crawler