Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Diablo 4 has its fair share of microtransactions and other paid elements, but according to an allegedly leaked survey, Activision Blizzard is giving serious consideration to charging $100 for expansions.

Fantasy action RPG game Diablo 4 isn't short on players. At launch, it was so in-demand that its servers struggled to cope. And while its first major patch wasn't well received, the game survived that upheaval.

However, Activision Blizzard is, according to one leaked survey, considering a move that could leave fans out in the cold. The publisher and developer is seemingly asking Diablo 4 players how they'd feel about being charged $100 for an expansion.

No, you read that right. According to YouTube creator and Activision Blizzard aficionado Michael 'Bellular Bell' some fans have been sent a survey that asks how much a Diablo 4 expansion should cost. The survey presents the respondent with four price bands from $69.99 to $99.99, with various features included.

The $99 option offers a hero skin for all classes, unique mount armor, and 2,000 Platinum per season. The expansion does, according to the survey, include the base Diablo 4 game in some tiers.

Additional stash space is one of the options on offer, but on top of that, there's early access to "a unique piece of gear or a legendary aspect" before it hits the expansion. Depending on what the gear or aspect is, that could be edging the game into pay-to-win territory.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Misleading article, because of this part:

The expansion does, according to the survey, include the base Diablo 4 game in some tiers.

SO they're basically talking about a replacement for the most expensive existing edition, except including the expansion.
It's not saying that "the expansion" costs that much.

Diablo 3 apparently had an RoS "Collectors Edition" that cost $80
:yeshrug:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ima get on today after work and transfer the clan leadership to whoever is on, yall probably will be more active than me for the remainder of this games life

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Think I am going to roll with Druid this season
They say Lightning Storm Druid is the wave this season

I got one in eternal I’m gonna try out with my Uber uniques

I’m gonna ride with Necro this season

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Update: This season mechanic is pretty boring. It's a step down from Season 2. Who would've thought that vaults filled with traps designed to do nothing but waste the players time weren't fun?