Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Season 2 is fukking crack right now.

Lvl 50 in ten hours, blowing up enemies as a Barbarian :blessed:

The mount don't suck no mo :blessed:

Loot pinata :blessed:
I'm only Level 21 or 22 (in Hardcore, though), and fighting the Bloodseekers and the Vampire bosses in the 'Blood Harvest' zone IS pretty fun (and challenging the way they kind of "jump" you out of nowhere...you're just walking along then BAM! Boss fight!). And I haven't found any Scrolls of Escape or made and Death Evasion potions, so I'm playing without a safety net when the infamous Lag Monster comes after me :sadcam:

Something that took a little while to dawn on me is that the "blood pact" system is kind of a step towards Runewords. Based on the way the slot into armor, I'm convinced that they're pointing towards a later season/expansion having D2 style Runewords.

I also like how one of the first vampire powers you get is essentially "Life Leech". Works great with Barbarian's Frenzy attack.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think I'm re-addicted. I'm waiting for work to end so I can log in.

Something I didn't appreciate about Blood Harvests is that they're ALWAYS running. Just jump into a game and GO!

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm re-addicted. I'm waiting for work to end so I can log in.

Something I didn't appreciate about Blood Harvests is that they're ALWAYS running. Just jump into a game and GO!
Went from 1-54 in one night, then 54-59 the next :blessed:
Barb spamming Iron Maelstorm :blessed:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just made my season 2 character, an ass ignorant Barbarian that just wants to fight and fukk up shyt :blessed:

He gets mad if you ask him to read :francis:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The "Daywalker vs Vampires" theme of Season 2 makes me think you could create a whole "Blade" game with this engine. I think I would like to see what game like this in a more "modern" setting would look like.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been REALLY enjoying season 2. The levelling is so fast I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get two characters to lvl 100 playing pretty casually. I'm already at lvl 72 with my sorc, when I could only get my Druid from season 1 to lvl 84. I don't know if they're gonna keep this speed of levelling up moving forward but I'm def enjoying it. I also haven't fought any of the bosses yet besides Varshan, I still need to get my weight up.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I finished the "Seasonal" plot on Wednesday in HC in Tier 2, now cleaning up the Side Quests I missed in T3.

I feel like the new vampire powers definitely turn up the "addictive" factor in this game.
With Frenzy+Bezerking+Aspects+Vampire Powers, I can get my Barbarian's attack speeds up to just ridiculous levels. Plus I'm healing and getting cooldown reduction when I attack
:lolbron:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
All the classes are good this season, which is insane considering last season.
This.

I’m actually shocked they managed to give each class a beast.

Barb got one tap HOTA, Necro still doing good from last season, Sorc for Ball Lightning, Rogue is Rogue.

Druid kinda fell off but he set the bar high so others could fly :blessed:

Plus Uber uniques are dropping. I know people who got multiple drops. I’m still trying to get mine

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Running through T3 Helltides now. I don't know if its my imagination, but it seems like I'm finding a lot more "upgradable" weapons this season than in the past. I seem to remember once I hit T3 that I went for very long stretches without changing any of my items. Now after ever single run I'm always debating about whether multiple items I have picked up are worthy of replacing something that I have equipped.

Plus I'm trying to keep my resists at a decent level now. (To be honest, I haven't actually noticed how much effect resistances are having, but now that they're emphasizing it more I don't want to find out).

I've decided to focus as much as possible on Overpower damamge. I'm picking Vampire powers, items, and Glyphs to give me as much "automatic overpower" as possible, so I'm dropping my Blood Boil "Vampire Mines" as fast as I can. Plus I'm putting Rubies in all my weapons and armor now.

Last edited:

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
New rings dropped. I got the Necro joint on my first Varshan run. Did a tier 100 with a level 100 ball lightning sorcerer. That build is stupid strong.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn I went on last night trying to farm Varshan for the sorc milgnant ring, and dropped the ring during a blood harvest! That thing is tough, I'm at 91 with my firewall sorc, and I want to see how high I can push it (I'm at tier 65). I'm fighting the urge to do ball lightning because it seems too easy with how powerful it is. I'm def gonna switch at some point to try it out though :shaq:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I'm fighting the urge to do ball lightning because it seems too easy with how powerful it is.
It’s by far the best build in the game currently. Not strongest, but best overall.

The new ring makes it even better. If your current build can’t solo Lilith in a minute max, you’ll be a fool to skip switching to Ball Lightning

Sorc has NEVER been strong in this game until now. Why skip out?