Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

:picard:The game that downbad?

I didn't go through with the cop because of the nasty taste in my mouth from the damn beta.

You’ll get a decent campaign out of the game but beyond that, the shyt gets janky. All in all, probably best you didn’t cop, the shyt feels like a dopamine chasing mobile game:hubie:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I can't bring myself to watch that whole video, but does he mention Hardcore? Because I think Hardcore mode D4 is great (because it forces you to slow down and remain in the "good" part of the game)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Feel like the sentiment regarding this game did a complete 180 over night
I think the game is dead now. Baldur's Gate 3 happened and then we have Starfield. Then Spiderman, etc. This game will just continue to be pushed further to the side. Maybe if a new season is cool it'll be played more, but we'll see.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Feel like the sentiment regarding this game did a complete 180 over night
Seasonal content isn’t engaging, It’s just borrowed powered. There’s nothing for me to do but to log on, chop it up with my friends while farming. :francis:

If they think I’m farming renown again next season, I’ll just preorder PoE2 and TQ2. :mjlol::mjgrin:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I hope they do an actual Expansion Pack rather than season after season.

Or even another game with the same engine.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think the game is dead now. Baldur's Gate 3 happened and then we have Starfield. Then Spiderman, etc. This game will just continue to be pushed further to the side. Maybe if a new season is cool it'll be played more, but we'll see.
And after people play those games...they going to come running back to Diablo 4:pachaha:

The same people talking about "the game is dead" are the same people making 10 hours a week worth of Diablo 4 content to tell you the game is dead :pachaha:

Blizzard execs setting at home like
crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This is goty imo. How much do you want for $70? I don’t understand the complaints about content. I got 2 100 lvl characters. The campaign was amazing and I’m perfectly fine waiting until an expansion.

I had more fun playing this than any other game this year I feel I got my moneys worth. I’m perfectly fine waiting until an expansion to hop on again since I have other games to play. Goty hands down

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
yeah for me...I really enjoyed the main campaign but haven't had the time...and honestly, the interest...to dive into the sessional content.
I already have just enough time to finish the Warzone 2 seasons. I don't see me realistically having time to complete another game's season pass.
Game is phenomenal, I just don't have the time anymore to focus on it to the level it requires. People that have the time for it will find plenty to enjoy. Game is an easy 9/10 for me.