Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand that answer

So let me rephrase the question. Can i jump up to teir 2. T3, and t4 as long as i beat the capstones , without beating the whole story and lillith?

You can go to tier 2 at any point. But you can't run the capstone to unlock tier 3 until you've either beaten or skipped the campaign. Assuming you've already beaten the campaign on another character, you can skip the campaign at any point, even if you play like half of it, and decide you want to do something else.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand that answer

So let me rephrase the question. Can i jump up to teir 2. T3, and t4 as long as i beat the capstones , without beating the whole story and lillith?
Nope. Campaign is capped at tier 2. You can only attempt the capstone dungeon after you beat the campaign.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a longer grind to skip the campaign

I think it also burns you out on doing dungeons and malignant tunnels earlier, since you'll inevitably end up doing some of those as part of the grind up to 50, and the gear you're going to get is just as disposable as the gear you'll get in the campaign. Although having a guaranteed Mother's Embrace from the end could be a solid placeholder for other gear you're waiting to drop, depending on the build.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People in here talking about "Diablo 4 is dying" and "BG3 is killing Diablo 4"

WHAT :mjlol:

They already got your money. You think blizzard give a fukk if you play it or not:mjlol:

"They ruined it, I'm going to uninstall the game :to:"

That's cool, they aint going to install that 60 you spent on it though :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to using the Barber malignant heart. shyt is fukking absurd. Ran the WT3 capstone to unlock WT4, and I killed Elias while trying to dodge his opening attack. :dead:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Just rented this from the library

Did I pour jelly on my self

I don’t have ps plus going to get in November on a Black Friday sale

Can I still play solo dolo

Any tips for first time players?

Never played Diablo before

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just rented this from the library

Did I pour jelly on my self

I don’t have ps plus going to get in November on a Black Friday sale

Never played Diablo before
U can only have 6 skills set to your layout including your ultimate, so dont choose more than six skills including ultimate. In addition to those skills you pick, choose things that compliment the skills u chose

There alot of helpfull guides to help you choose the right things if u are going in a certain playstlyle.

And in 1st playthrough, try to get the story done asap, rather than getting into sidequests too heavy. Because , beating the main story gets u a mount which makes sidequesting go much quicker

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Finally got around to using the Barber malignant heart. shyt is fukking absurd. Ran the WT3 capstone to unlock WT4, and I killed Elias while trying to dodge his opening attack. :dead:
Them hearts are no joke. Got one for my druid the pulls in over 30 enemies in to one spot when i use my ultimate. Its like necros tendrils on steriods. Group'em up and unleash landslides i can crush a room in seconds

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

Yeah just play the campaign on World Tier 1. It’ll show you everything you need to know. If your still wanna go after that, then look up maxroll.gg

Don’t rush. If you’re in seasonal, the shyt ends in October.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Since I only play in HC mode, I'm behind most of you guys.
Over the weekend I just made it to the point were I can do Helltide Events, and:
:damn:
It's bringing back that 'panic attack' feeling I felt during the first week after the game launched.