Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Agreed, until you get to the paragon boards.
Feel like the paragon board is supposed to offset the dumb loot itemization. Like this endgame would be nice if the loot drop gave a sense of progression, but between the bad loot, expensive reroll system with terrible logic, and the game still feel pretty piss easy and repetitive.

I don't understand what they are trying to do. I don't understand the campaign at all and why it doesn't have any difficulty levels. There should be a Nightmare campaign for Tier 3 and 4.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Druid..

I thought altar of liliths were supposed to carry over from old season?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
They did but if you didn't finish them, I don't think you'll see exactly which ones you finished versus ones you need to finish.

Why the waypoints didn't carry over though :why:
I see whats going on. You have to log into your season 0 character first, then log into your S1 character and it gives you them.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Druid..

I thought altar of liliths were supposed to carry over from old season?

They did but if you didn't finish them, I don't think you'll see exactly which ones you finished versus ones you need to finish.

Why the waypoints didn't carry over though :why:

They do transfer over and the ones found in the Eternal Realm are shown on the map as being claimed in the Seasonal. The bolded is a good question, though :why:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Apparently the dev team is doing a fireside on Friday to discuss the changes…they really feeling the Heat on this :mjlol:
As they should. They think nikkas are masochists out there and wanna struggle in a gm that's supposed to be fun.