Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Chef

All Star
Daps
Yeah man, it's incredibly disappointing. I think for me, part of what makes me so upset is that huge nerfs like this always feel like they're built around what content creators are doing, while a lot of average players really aren't even playing in that style. No reason for people that are just looking to jump in and knock a couple of dungeons in their free time after work should have to deal with the game feeling so bad.

This. That ActMan video about D4 was a hard watch. :mjlol:

Content creators practically are the first to get burnt out, and moan and groan to the community via their content. Sometimes I feel they makeup problems that aren’t even relevant in the average player’s head.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This. That ActMan video about D4 was a hard watch. :mjlol:

Content creators practically are the first to get burnt out, and moan and groan to the community via their content. Sometimes I feel they makeup problems that aren’t even relevant in the average player’s head.

why was it a hard watch? seemed to have some good points lol

Chef

All Star
Daps
why was it a hard watch? seemed to have some good points lol
It was a long ass video, it could have been shorter. I agree with some of his points, about game design flaws but some examples like the lack of a lore akin to the Butcher in earlier games is grasping for straws. It’s small fish compare to other things.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If people had to figure out their own builds, half of the community wouldn't even be up in arms. Content creators had already put 100+ hours into the game on release and introduced a handful of builds that most of the player base ran with while ignoring everything else. Most of the people upset are more so upset that they can't play the way they had been playing which is kind of moot anyway because a lot of people planned to play other characters during the season.

Its cool for people to feel disappointed and even cheated but some of the reddit/youtube hot takes about the game being DOA are major exaggerations.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just played my first Nightmare Dungeon after the path with my sorcerer.

Was a Tier 23 Ancients's Lament, I'm level 77. Went in hoping I could get a pair of Frostburns to drop to complete my Ice Shards build meant to use Aspect of Shared Misery.

Got one shot by a fallen fanatic somehow, despite having full health and having just popped a frost shield. :wow:

Any enemy with the Increases Health perk had me fighting them across the map like Gandalf running the fade with that balrog. :wow:

Ran into the Butcher and let him kill me because I didn't want to waste his time or mine. :wow:

Eventually beat it, got a sacred rare scythe, a sacred legendary amulet, and an ancestral offhand with bonus to crackling energy and a low roll of aspect of piercing cold. :wow:

High risk, high reward, brehs. :wow:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They skated straight through the patch. shyt is amazing. :wow:

Shout out to the day one rogues. Probably laughing at all of us.
Im still trying to figure out what everyone is mad about

@duck
The butcher finally ran up on me... But he didn't know that i wasnt running solo. So me and the people i was with jumped his ugly ass and left him stankin

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Apparently the dev team is doing a fireside on Friday to discuss the changes…they really feeling the Heat on this :mjlol:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
If people had to figure out their own builds, half of the community wouldn't even be up in arms. Content creators had already put 100+ hours into the game on release and introduced a handful of builds that most of the player base ran with while ignoring everything else. Most of the people upset are more so upset that they can't play the way they had been playing which is kind of moot anyway because a lot of people planned to play other characters during the season.

Its cool for people to feel disappointed and even cheated but some of the reddit/youtube hot takes about the game being DOA are major exaggerations.

I can see that. I tried some of those so called top meta builds and I didn’t like them. I'm happy with my own